Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Bruce: He's Going to Choke.

Mitchel: No, I think he's going to do it today.

Bruce: Mitch, I can't guarantee a lot, but what I can guarantee is the sun is going to rise, I will get sunburned from said sun, and that Ryan Cummings will always choke when it comes to pretty girls.

Mitchel: Okay lobster ass, well I can guarantee is that Ryan has liked this girl for 6 years now, and that if he is that persistent, he's going to ask her eventually.

Bruce: .....So the standard bet.

Mitchel: Fine...But only because I already packed a lunch today.

losing-your-nerve-p1.png

Ryan: *Okay. You can do this Ryan. You can do this. It's just Kya. She's just a girl.....a really pretty girl....No stop that, you're going to choke if you continue thinking like that. Think of her like the rest of the bros. 'Sup Bro'......What the hell was that? 'Sup bro?' to Kya Williams? Okay, how about just a simple hi and asking her to Tony's....I mean it could work....maybe that's too formal....maybe something casual like a coffee shop....Do I even know any coffee shops around here?*

losing-your-nerve-p2.png

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Kya: Oh, shit. Excuse me, got to get to class.

Ryan: Oh, sorry....I mean um... I....
Fuck!

losing-your-nerve-p3.png

Mitchel: So...How'd it go.

Ryan: I froze, okay. I'm already beating myself up over it.

Bruce: Told you. Pay up, Mitch.

Mitchel: Fine, but I'll get it next time.

Ryan: I wished you two would stop betting against my own expense.

Bruce: I'll stop betting against you when you stop making it an easy win.

losing-your-nerve-p4.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Is this AI?
This is the base AI image. You still need to compose and edit it. The drawing I needed to do is just minimal corrections, you don't need any skills. You just take the images from the game and add them in, such as to replace the face. The AI will correct most of the problems itself. Look at the comparison after I added the face and after an AI pass. I didn't draw anything to correct the junction at the neck for example. Everything was done magically by AI.

People should try it, it's pretty fun.

00040-4070551082.png 3 copy.png

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Ryan: *Man....I really froze today. It's not even the first time I've ever talked to her, and yet I just can't get myself to just ask her out for Coffee. Is this just going to be my life? Just being too afraid to ask any girl out? Kya is never nervous about speaking, I should be like her and just let her know how I feel.*

le-titty-baugette_p1.png

Ryan: *I don't know how to overcome this. I just wish I could just be brave for 10 seconds. That's all that I need...*

Ms. Bissette: Monsieur Ryan?
le-titty-baugette_p2.png

Ms. Bissette: Monsieur Ryan, I was asking you if you could translate the sentence above. "What size is the luggage?"

Ryan: Um....Do I have to say it out loud? I mean I barely mastered English, let alone French.

Ms. Bissette: You can do it, Ryan.

le-titty-baugette_p3.png

Ryan: Um....."What size is the luggage"....Uh... Que es.... le titty baguette?

Bruce: HA! LE TITTY BAGUETTE!!!!

Ms. Bissette: Oh dear. Monsieur Ryan, Le Titty Baguette? And the first two words were in Spanish. The correct answer is "Quelle est la taille des bagages?". I taught both your father and sister, and you seem to struggle so much with this in comparison.

Ryan: My brain barely understands the English we're speaking.

Ms. Bissette: Monsieur Ryan, please see me after class.

le-titty-baugette_p4.png

May 8, 2021
as fun as it is to know that fictional girls never grow old from when they were created if were talking about the future of where Roxxy and MC has kids wouldnt that mean the teacher would be Mia or or the Fat Chick as Ms. Bissette would be either in or close to her 50s if she was in her 20s in the main story.
Yeah this something I'm still playing around with. If you compare my Ms. Bissette model with base model, you will find that I did change the model to reflect age. The problem has always been "How do you convey age without looking too old", as it's really easy to make somebody look 70 when they are actually 45. I tend to be a bit more reserved on wrinkles when I reflect age and don't go FULL OUT unless I'm drawing an OLD character. My reasoning for Ms. Bissette's minor changes is that she would be roughly around the same age as Debbie was base game, and didn't look too bad. Some of the facial changes are with the smile lines and wrinkles under the eyes.

That being said though, I'll probably update the model more behind the scenes anyway. I mean I think I updated the hair on Rachel like 3 more times behind the scenes since I wasn't really happy with it.

Reactions: JoeKent
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote