Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Anon: Hey kiddo, how was your Mall adventure?

Ryan: I mean it's a big abandoned mall, so just your usual urban exploration. It was pretty clear somebody threw a rave there recently.

Anon: Shame what happened to that mall. Wanna do some whale watching? Supposedly they come by Summerville this time of year

Ryan: Sure, sounds like fun.

blackmail_P1.png

Anon: So has your mom talked to you yet?

Ryan: I knew you were going to mention that. Yeah, she did. It was awkward, but we hugged it out and I forgave her.

Anon: That's good. It's important to talk these things out, no matter how uncomfortable it can be...

Ryan: HOLY SHIT! Dad, check out the white boat in front of us!

blackmail_P2.png

Anon: Isn't that the ol' Rump family Yacht...HOLY SHIT INDEED!

Ryan: I know right. I'm pretty sure that's Ronny Jr. and Carron Rump fucking their moms.

Anon: *.......I Really Need to start keeping better count of how many of these kids are mine*

blackmail_P3.png

Ryan: I'm going to get my Camera.

Anon: Why?

Ryan: Black mail of course.

Anon: Ryan, that is crime you know. I get they are a super wealthy family, and I get that the means that they obtained that fortune might be scrupulous at best, but I don't want to see my son throw away his life. We are better than that.

Ryan: Says here that Iwanka and Melonia Rump are both on the board of directors of your parent company. Made a mini fortune last quarter alone from stock buybacks. How much was your pay raise this year?

blackmail_P4.png

Anon: I don't hear that camera rolling, boy. We got Blackmail to film.

Ryan: Sir, yes sir.

blackmail_P5.png

Last edited:

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
AI generators. They tend to be extremelly sketchy on the legal side of anything and using them for a serious project can place you on the watchful eye of copyright lawyers.

I know because I am one.
You mean AI can generate faces of existing people?

BK186

May 18, 2017
What program are you doing this in? As far as I know Midjourney AI does not allow nudity.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
The Next Morning

Roxxy: Ugh....My head...

Anon: Morning babe....or at least the remaining 5 minutes of the morning there is.

Roxxy: Don't talk....Regretting life choices.

Anon: I made you some Coffee, and some Pancakes with extra greasy hash browns. The Grease should cut the Hangover.

Roxxy: Coffee First.

View attachment 2485633

Roxxy: What even happened last night?

Anon: Where do I begin? Becca brought over that wine that always messes her up

Roxxy: I remember that.

Anon: You all had way too much from what the boys told me. As you were all groping each other and went skinnydipping.

Roxxy: That sounds vaguely familiar.

Anon: Then all three of you almost raped the boys.

Roxxy: OH GOD! Shit....I Swear if I ever see Becca again...

Anon: She is already beating herself up over that, as she spent 45 minutes straight crying in Bruce's lap this morning, apologizing the entire time. Missy....not so sure, she was so hung over that I think she was still half asleep, and was acting loopy. Glad Mitchel finally got his license.

Roxxy: Where's Ryan?

Anon: Out. I think he's at the mall. He said he needed some alone time, and frankly, I didn't blame him.

View attachment 2485645

Roxxy: God, I am the worst mother ever.

Anon: You're not the worst...Granted, I wouldn't put this in your top 10 parenting moments.

Roxxy: I need to apologize to Ryan....AND I still need to fucking do laundry, and clean up everything while hung over. I'm going to have to skip vacuuming due to this splitting headache.

Anon: Oh, I already did all that. I knew you were going to be in no condition to clean, so I went ahead and cleaned up everything and got laundry and vacuumed. Even had some time to fix the washer. I'm honestly surprised you didn't wake up when I vacuumed. But look, we should get back on point on your behavior last night..

View attachment 2485677

Roxxy: That was the fucking hottest thing you have done all week. Your choice on how you want to wreck this ass.

Anon: .......You are making it really hard to be angry at you right now.

View attachment 2485721
Milf eve/odet/jenny gogogogo :)

Reactions: JoakaDraws
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote