Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kiwimike

Jan 5, 2022
Very nice, Do you think you could come up with a full-package futa variant? Having a dick just makes him a guy with tits. Having a pussy and a cock would make her a chick with a dick!
Seems you know a lot about dicks...probably because you're a fucking massive one!

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Man, I hope you guys don't mind me asking, there's 337 pages worth, I tried going through them, lol, but does anyone remember if there are any good ones of Rhonda?? o_O

kaschey_lp

Feb 28, 2019
May 8, 2021
30 minutes later

Anon: Here's another blanket boys. Let me know if your missing anything else.

Mitchel: Thanks again for you help Mr. C.

Anon: I'm just glad I got there before anything else happened. Just to be sure, you should probably lock your door tonight until both your mom's sober up.

Bruce: Good Idea. Thanks, Mr. Cummings

Ryan: Thanks again Dad.

girls_night_out_8_1.png

Bruce: You know, yeah I was probably scarred for life, but I also feel like we're getting the short end of the stick here.

Ryan: Dude, you weren't the one suffocating under 2 guys. I thought I was going to die. I saw my life flash before my eyes, then realized how short it actually was and then watched it again just to not focus on dying.

Mitchel: Yeah, almost getting raped by our Moms' is not exactly how I imagined we be spending our Friday night.

Bruce: Fine. Let's just get some sleep, I'm exhausted.

girls_night_out_8_2.png

Anon: Sometimes, you got to take one for the team.

girls_night_out_8_3.png

(The End of 'Girls Night Out'......Next time 'The Morning After')

(P.S. Please note the ending of this comic doesn't reflect the author's personal beliefs. Consent is important and you can't consent under the influence of alcohol, but for the sake of this dumb story, everyone involved would of consented, sober or inebriated)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote