Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Mitchel: Okay, they haven't spotted us yet.

girls_night_out_5_1.png

Ryan: We should probably go out there and get them back in. Don't want anyone drowning or slipping and breaking their skull.

Mitchel: Except if we do that they'll know we were watching them, and be in major trouble.

Bruce: I'm just fine watching them from here.

Ryan: Of course you are. And you mind facing your pocket rocket away from my bum?

Bruce: Whoop, sorry.

Mitchel: Well should we even go out there? They are drunk and clearly not acting normal.

Ryan: Well that's also the reason why we should go out there.

girls_night_out_5_2.png

Bruce: Look if they aren't acting normal, then let's just let them Sober up and we can just watch.

Ryan: Dude, your making way too easy to be the responsible one in this situation.

Bruce: Well even Mitchel said that trying to convince three drunk moms to come back inside might be a tough sell

Ryan: We should still try.

Bruce: Okay, what if we just call them from your window to come back in, that way it seems like we never followed them.

Ryan: And increase the slipping hazard for them? No way.

Mitchel: Did it just get dark?

Bruce: It's night, of course it's dark dumbass.

Mitchel: No darker then before.

Bruce: Maybe it's a cloud.

Ryan:.......Uh Oh....

girls_night_out_5_3.png

Becca, Roxy, Missy: OH BOYS!!!

RYAN: SHIT! MAYDAY MAYDAY, ABANDON SHIP!!!

girls_night_out_5_4.png

(To be Continued)
(A little surealism for this Monday Evening. Hope you have a good night. Might or Might not have my next submission by either Tomorrow or Wednesday)

May 8, 2021
Anon: Roxxy? Is everything Okay? I called twice and you didn't answer. Hello? Ryan you there?......Where is everyone?

girls_night_out_6_1.png

Anon: Hello??? Is anyone else around.......God Damnit, Becca, Again? Okay, where would 3 inebriated women be?

girls_night_out_6_2.png

Anon: I swear every time she brings this stuff over they can't control themselves. If I find them I...

Mitchel: SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP ME!!!!

Anon's eyes open as he sees Mitchel's arm reaching out to anything before being pulled through the corridor.

Anon: Uh-oh...

girls_night_out_6_3.png

(To Be continued)

(Need an easy one before I get working on the next entry.)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote