Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Are those characters made using daz3d and if so what model are they
AI generators. They tend to be extremelly sketchy on the legal side of anything and using them for a serious project can place you on the watchful eye of copyright lawyers.

I know because I am one.

May 8, 2021
The Next Morning

Roxxy: Ugh....My head...

Anon: Morning babe....or at least the remaining 5 minutes of the morning there is.

Roxxy: Don't talk....Regretting life choices.

Anon: I made you some Coffee, and some Pancakes with extra greasy hash browns. The Grease should cut the Hangover.

Roxxy: Coffee First.

morning_after_1.jpg

Roxxy: What even happened last night?

Anon: Where do I begin? Becca brought over that wine that always messes her up

Roxxy: I remember that.

Anon: You all had way too much from what the boys told me. As you were all groping each other and went skinnydipping.

Roxxy: That sounds vaguely familiar.

Anon: Then all three of you almost raped the boys.

Roxxy: OH GOD! Shit....I Swear if I ever see Becca again...

Anon: She is already beating herself up over that, as she spent 45 minutes straight crying in Bruce's lap this morning, apologizing the entire time. Missy....not so sure, she was so hung over that I think she was still half asleep, and was acting loopy. Glad Mitchel finally got his license.

Roxxy: Where's Ryan?

Anon: Out. I think he's at the mall. He said he needed some alone time, and frankly, I didn't blame him.

morning_after_2.jpg

Roxxy: God, I am the worst mother ever.

Anon: You're not the worst...Granted, I wouldn't put this in your top 10 parenting moments.

Roxxy: I need to apologize to Ryan....AND I still need to fucking do laundry, and clean up everything while hung over. I'm going to have to skip vacuuming due to this splitting headache.

Anon: Oh, I already did all that. I knew you were going to be in no condition to clean, so I went ahead and cleaned up everything and got laundry and vacuumed. Even had some time to fix the washer. I'm honestly surprised you didn't wake up when I vacuumed. But look, we should get back on point on your behavior last night..

morning_after_3.jpg

Roxxy: That was the fucking hottest thing you have done all week. Your choice on how you want to wreck this ass.

Anon: .......You are making it really hard to be angry at you right now.

morning_after_4.jpg

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
The Next Morning

Roxxy: Ugh....My head...

Anon: Morning babe....or at least the remaining 5 minutes of the morning there is.

Roxxy: Don't talk....Regretting life choices.

Anon: I made you some Coffee, and some Pancakes with extra greasy hash browns. The Grease should cut the Hangover.

Roxxy: Coffee First.

View attachment 2485633

Roxxy: What even happened last night?

Anon: Where do I begin? Becca brought over that wine that always messes her up

Roxxy: I remember that.

Anon: You all had way too much from what the boys told me. As you were all groping each other and went skinnydipping.

Roxxy: That sounds vaguely familiar.

Anon: Then all three of you almost raped the boys.

Roxxy: OH GOD! Shit....I Swear if I ever see Becca again...

Anon: She is already beating herself up over that, as she spent 45 minutes straight crying in Bruce's lap this morning, apologizing the entire time. Missy....not so sure, she was so hung over that I think she was still half asleep, and was acting loopy. Glad Mitchel finally got his license.

Roxxy: Where's Ryan?

Anon: Out. I think he's at the mall. He said he needed some alone time, and frankly, I didn't blame him.

View attachment 2485645

Roxxy: God, I am the worst mother ever.

Anon: You're not the worst...Granted, I wouldn't put this in your top 10 parenting moments.

Roxxy: I need to apologize to Ryan....AND I still need to fucking do laundry, and clean up everything while hung over. I'm going to have to skip vacuuming due to this splitting headache.

Anon: Oh, I already did all that. I knew you were going to be in no condition to clean, so I went ahead and cleaned up everything and got laundry and vacuumed. Even had some time to fix the washer. I'm honestly surprised you didn't wake up when I vacuumed. But look, we should get back on point on your behavior last night..

View attachment 2485677

Roxxy: That was the fucking hottest thing you have done all week. Your choice on how you want to wreck this ass.

Anon: .......You are making it really hard to be angry at you right now.

View attachment 2485721
If Roxxy is wearing Debbie's robe, what's Debbie wearing?

May 8, 2021
If Roxxy is wearing Debbie's robe, what's Debbie wearing?
What you don't think Khol's will exist in 18 years? It's a purple robe, I'm pretty sure there is more than one in the world.

Nah, but real talk though, it was already a bitch and a half to modify that thing to fit Roxxy, and I just didn't want to spend more time recoloring it. Plus Roxxy was, I think, my first character I made when I thought this premise up, and I didn't start using recoloring tools frequently until I started working on Anon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote