Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
I also think that AI should be trained in correct human anatomy before creating such detailed images of genitals :KEK:
Kind of reminds me of a book I read. Book 3 in Brian Lumley's Necroscope series. Alien shapeshifter in a clear glass tank tries to convince one of the characters to release it by imitating one of his co-workers. The copy of her is "nude". But since all it knows about anatomy is what it has seen, the copy of her has no characteristics that would normally be seen under her clothes. The copy has no nipples, no genitalia, and no toes due to it never have seen anyone without shoes.

Reactions: Baddawg89

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Could you answer please?
You'd probably have great success with inpainting using sd1.5 loras, but you'd move a bit away from the style. The summertime saga lora can make dicks, but they rarely look good.

Once the new update is released and we have access to higher res pictures of the game, I'll train a new and improved lora.

Reactions: BSsummerG

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
You'd probably have great success with inpainting using sd1.5 loras, but you'd move a bit away from the style. The summertime saga lora can make dicks, but they rarely look good.

Once the new update is released and we have access to higher res pictures of the game, I'll train a new and improved lora.
Thx man, i really appreciate that you take time to answer me everytime. You've made an amazing job with this Lora and now we have new contents in this thread. Keep up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoganTodd
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote