Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I made a preference chart about women in the game, on TIERMAKER, and this was the result:

my-image (1).png

I have few bad chars in this table because i think most of the chars in the game are good and positive, well done in the story content. Obvious thats my personal choices, and you will see MISSY on the first place. The majority of the chars are between average and good positions.

Another funny thing i discover in the net is the (in random mode) BRACKET FIGHTS, maybe not so random lol, but in the finals MISSY, again, win the competition. The result:

my-image.png

: )

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 3732872

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love Consuela images.
Perfect LATINA MILF MAID, who made all your wishes come true! Specially the dirty ones, woohoo!

In my last game, in baby account shes second with babies... 9 babies.
First is ODETTE with 15 babies... i dont know why but ODETTE gives a 100% chance of getting pregnant always in my game. I NEVER failed with her. This happens with you too? It is in the code we always get ODETTE pregnant?! Strange...

MC with some of the girls, in a heat orgy session!
Image by Kyaputenu, posted in Rule 34 by Nbmadarchod.

f7d06be7cf3d0688f106dfc6ab128417.jpeg

Regards.

Helenateddy69

Nov 2, 2023
I made a preference chart about women in the game, on TIERMAKER, and this was the result:

View attachment 3732995

I have few bad chars in this table because i think most of the chars in the game are good and positive, well done in the story content. Obvious thats my personal choices, and you will see MISSY on the first place. The majority of the chars are between average and good positions.

Another funny thing i discover in the net is the (in random mode) BRACKET FIGHTS, maybe not so random lol, but in the finals MISSY, again, win the competition. The result:

View attachment 3733001

: )
my-image.png
Controversial, but my Honest Opinion:giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote