Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Hey...by the way that You mentioned NTR, gives me some idea...Why dont we gen the scene when MC fecks Liu in front of Kim for the love of South Korea... .... (Do not make MC fecks Kim to NTR Liu, cause... reasons...)
A hot scenario:

MC fucks LIU doggy-style, with some bank office clothes, with KIm, her husband, crying behind, tied to a chair!
His pain is the fuel to the hotness of the image/situation, lol... Perfect!

Meanwhile, a hot POV doggy style view, from a certain fat goth chick... ODETTE! :love:

Dildorog, in a video animation from the last year.

View attachment 303.mp4

aharv

May 24, 2024
How I do it is get a scene that's basically posed how I want, and then going through and masking/inpainting each girl individually to make them look like that specific girl.

Or you can just do two characters that look like the same person anyways, like Debby and Diane.
is there a way to inpaint using the civitai generator?

Reactions: The Black Cat

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
There's a lot of new content in the tech update, and it's all in high resolution! The lora will be much better after re-training it. Of course, we need to wait for the full release, which could take many months, and hopefully SD3 will be available then. We'll probably be able to use stuff we've generated for additional content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote