Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Best girl having a little fun...
View attachment 3695143

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked your creations/images, and I like EVE too, and likes are likes, tastes are tastes, different choices between us here, in this thread, about who is the best girl in the game.

For me, MISSY.

And then the trio CRYSTAL, ODETTE and BETH.

: )

I had to come here to defend my females :D

f22d94bd2a7b8702be8afbac12078e99.gif

; )

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Any thoughts on creating unified LORA with all characters combined ?
The base SS Lora is that. There's a problem with it however. The Lora is trained for free on civitai AI, and they have a 10k step limit for training. The more images your dataset contains, the more steps you'll need.

Including all or most of the characters causes the training to require more than 10k steps. As it is, the current Lora is undertrained.

To solve this, we can purchase GPU time to do our training somewhere else than civitai, or train locally with a beefy GPU.

When SD3 comes out, I expect to purchase GPU time to create a new and improved lora. However, it firsts needs to come out. We also might need a sexual base checkpoint like pony diffusion or we'll waste our time. And the full tech update has to release so we have access to high resolution images.

Wardonn

Jul 21, 2017
Any thoughts on creating unified LORA with all characters combined ?
I thought about it, but I don't know if I have enough experience. Maybe I will try it sometime in the future, but I have to learn some things. I'm not sure that one big model will be better than the individual small models. And I will probably come across the limits of civitai. Well, we will see.

Now I want to complete the female characters. There are not many of them anymore. And then I want to relax a little. I've been doing it for almost two months at a time every day. It climbs my brain a little. I want to do something else too.

Reactions: k4me and Amnesion
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote