Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
The base SS Lora is that. There's a problem with it however. The Lora is trained for free on civitai AI, and they have a 10k step limit for training. The more images your dataset contains, the more steps you'll need.

Including all or most of the characters causes the training to require more than 10k steps. As it is, the current Lora is undertrained.

To solve this, we can purchase GPU time to do our training somewhere else than civitai, or train locally with a beefy GPU.

When SD3 comes out, I expect to purchase GPU time to create a new and improved lora. However, it firsts needs to come out. We also might need a sexual base checkpoint like pony diffusion or we'll waste our time. And the full tech update has to release so we have access to high resolution images.
In other words, be happy with what we have now as it’s a big task to do something that we can do currently do with good results.

Wardonn

Jul 21, 2017
The base SS Lora is that. There's a problem with it however. The Lora is trained for free on civitai AI, and they have a 10k step limit for training. The more images your dataset contains, the more steps you'll need.

Including all or most of the characters causes the training to require more than 10k steps. As it is, the current Lora is undertrained.

To solve this, we can purchase GPU time to do our training somewhere else than civitai, or train locally with a beefy GPU.

When SD3 comes out, I expect to purchase GPU time to create a new and improved lora. However, it firsts needs to come out. We also might need a sexual base checkpoint like pony diffusion or we'll waste our time. And the full tech update has to release so we have access to high resolution images.
Techupdate has a greater resolution, but with Upscale I will achieve quite good results. If you want to try the new better model and are interested, I would share my datasets. That took me the most work and time.

New Tech Update:

new_1.png

My upscale from old art:

upscale_1.jpeg

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Techupdate has a greater resolution, but with Upscale I will achieve quite good results. If you want to try the new better model and are interested, I would share my datasets. That took me the most work and time.

New Tech Update:

View attachment 3698195

My upscale from old art:

View attachment 3698202
Yeah sure, I'd like to see one of your lora dataset. It's true that in this example, DC's art looks much blurrier compared to your upscale. The lines however have a lighter interior in your upscale version. Here, for example:
Untitled-2.png

We can probably fix that with img2img or manually by combining the two images, or manually drawing it.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
There's a lot of new content in the tech update, and it's all in high resolution! The lora will be much better after re-training it. Of course, we need to wait for the full release, which could take many months, and hopefully SD3 will be available then. We'll probably be able to use stuff we've generated for additional content.
Apparently Stability gave a release date for SD3. It should be on Huggingface on June 12th.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote