Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Are you a moron or a like-obsessed idiot? I posted this video here a couple of days ago https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/post-14026439
You're the owner of the internet, and this thread?
You are the artist who made originally the videos or images?
Why are you reacting so aggressively and violent?
Not saw your past video(s), but anyway why you are obsessed with what i am posting?

Both of us, we arent creators as others here, you and i merely copy and paste work made by others in public sites, so why that reaction? Its because the likes and reactions from the posts?

Sorry mate but you are just pathetic.

At least i identify my sources in my posts, never claimed merit of that, and people are FREE to like, or not, if they want it.
Have at least some dignity and shame, and crawl back to the hole where you came from.

Regards.

1718057715184.png

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You're the owner of the internet, and this thread?
You are the artist who made originally the videos or images?
Why are you reacting so aggressively and violent?
Not saw your past video(s), but anyway why you are obsessed with what i am posting?

Both of us, we arent creators as others here, you and i merely copy and paste work made by others in public sites, so why that reaction? Its because the likes and reactions from the posts?

Sorry mate but you are just pathetic.

At least i identify my sources in my posts, never claimed merit of that, and people are FREE to like, or not, if they want it.
Have at least some dignity and shame, and crawl back to the hole where you came from.

Regards.

View attachment 3765984
Yes, it is always easier to snap back at criticism than to admit it. I just want you not to post what is already here and not clog up the thread. Look carefully at other posts before leaving yours, because sometimes you post for the second time what you yourself have already posted before

P.S. Speaking of dignity and shame. Your answer just proves that you have neither one nor the other

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
So, tweaked my sisters set and expanded it with some extra images. Went for a realistic model over the Summertime saga style. Need to do more inpainting and other tweaks but with my ancient machine, it can take 10 mins per image.
1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote