Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Any chance for (free) full version link for Lain's Walkthrough Mod 17.5 here?
because 0.18.2 will be a patreon full version.

ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
Why is it so hard for some people to have a little bit of patience?? It'll be done when it's done and not beforehand. No amount of people asking when it will be done will get it completed any faster either so just chill and wait like the rest of us!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Mod pack and download link has been updated. Lots of changes. Let me know if something with the mod isn't working correctly. I'll upload an android version for the mod tomorrow.

Download link

0.18.2 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Added Jenny and Debbie to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added in-game walkthroughs for the fan DLC scenes that tells you how to start them and if they're completed
  • Added a cheat that will turn off the story requirements for the fan DLC scenes (e.g. you don't need to complete Jenny's story for her scene)
  • Improved the UI for the mod by adding individual apps to the in-game phone for the walkthroughs
  • Improved more images of the main character
  • Completely recoded and restructured all of the mods so they will be compatible with the upcoming mod manager
  • Reduced mod pack size from 150mb to 40mb
  • Added the incest patch to the mod pack

@terroralpha @Zithak @aliceee @Rozhok @lulatsch111 @xASSASSINSBLADE @Baxonius @theleqionpk @PierrotSol @Dantee94 @KingOfBachata

nema2112

Apr 5, 2019
Sorry for stupid question but can someone tell me how to turn off incest patch or what file i should remove in game folder to remove incest patch? thanks you.

Reactions: libertypics

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
Mod pack and download link has been updated. Lots of changes. Let me know if something with the mod isn't working correctly. I'll upload an android version for the mod tomorrow.

Download link

0.18.2 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Added Jenny and Debbie to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added in-game walkthroughs for the fan DLC scenes that tells you how to start them and if they're completed
  • Added a cheat that will turn off the story requirements for the fan DLC scenes (e.g. you don't need to complete Jenny's story for her scene)
  • Improved the UI for the mod by adding individual apps to the in-game phone for the walkthroughs
  • Improved more images of the main character
  • Completely recoded and restructured all of the mods so they will be compatible with the upcoming mod manager
  • Reduced mod pack size from 150mb to 40mb
  • Added the incest patch to the mod pack
@terroralpha @Zithak @aliceee @Rozhok @lulatsch111 @xASSASSINSBLADE @Baxonius @theleqionpk @PierrotSol @Dantee94 @KingOfBachata
Thanks bro i apreciate it <3

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Don't use UnRen on the game or it will potentially cause issues with the mod.

the Attractive Characters Mod isnt working for me yet all the others are o.0
Are you using the mod on android? That mod won't work on android until i release an android specific mod.

When The Android Version Will Released ?
Today.

Sorry for stupid question but can someone tell me how to turn off incest patch or what file i should remove in game folder to remove incest patch? thanks you.
Delete the incestpatch.rpa file (the main menu will still say the game is patched, but it won't be).

• Love
Reactions: nema2112
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes