Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any one else here that's using my mod and having issues with the map? I'm not sure if the people having problems with it are from using the mod or if it's a bug from the normal game that wasn't fixed.

Are you using the mod on android? That mod won't work on android until i release an android specific mod.

Today.

Delete the incestpatch.rpa file (the main menu will still say the game is patched, but it won't be).
nope im using on pc, the other mods are working just fine tho

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
nope im using on pc, the other mods are working just fine tho
Did you use UnRen on the game and overwrite the mod images maybe? If you didn't use UnRen then it will be working and have the new images.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
can I at least use unren to enable rollback? or that will also cause the issue?

LilShade

Jun 1, 2018
For me 0.18.2 without Mod but UnRen for Skip and Rollback I have Problems with the story.
With Mod and UnRen for Skip and Rollback the game hang and i dont have Map.
With Mod but without Unren all goes well.
Test it.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Added downloads for the Android mod and Android install instructions.

xpLosIve93

Jan 7, 2019
The mod buttons on the phone stays visible when you open a submenu of the phone.

EDIT: And the "Attractive Characters Mod" part doesn't seem to work also.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mod buttons on the phone stays visible when you open a submenu of the phone.

EDIT: And the "Attractive Characters Mod" part doesn't seem to work also.
That's a limitation of the way the developer programmed the phone and why the 'Hide mod apps' button in the bottom left of the screen exists.

And about half of the posts on this page of the thread have said that if you use UnRen on the game it will cause issues with the mod pack, most notably the Attractive Characters mod.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Help, I can't continue Jenny's story, there's no trigger for continuing the next scene.
Did you make her pregnant? That might be the reason why and you'll need to wait until after she goes back to normal.

gourmet135

Sep 28, 2017
Sorry for my dumb question but is there a combination to open the mod?
I haven't found this option, yet.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes