Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry for my dumb question but is there a combination to open the mod?
I haven't found this option, yet.
No that's been removed since it's now redundant because the cheat mode in the latest update now maxes your stats by default. You can click the wifi icon on the in-game phone to open the debug menu though.

Reactions: gourmet135

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It will be compatible with incest patches. It will also be compatible with any other mods, like ikarumod, if they are using the new Summertime Saga mod manager.

Changing my mods to use the new mod manager is a lot of the reason why it's taking me longer than usual to update the mod pack.
I haven't had any luck finding the mod manager

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I haven't had any luck finding the mod manager
It's not fully implemented yet and the ui for the manager on the main menu hasn't been added either, but hopefully it will be in 0.18.5. When it is though I'll only need to do a couple quick changes to get the mod pack added to new system.

Hey, sorry if I am wrong. This is trial version right?
nani? there's only one version of the mod pack.

pingle242

May 27, 2017
Is there a way to increase money? I used to use a save game editor but DC has changed how money is stored. Also I do not see it on the debug menu.

EDIT: nevermind, had to use the console command player.inventory.money=99999

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I get this error everytime i try to enter diane's barn (daisy quest) while diane is pregnant.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
How does the Attractive Characters Mod interacts with visual updates by the author, such as the goth girl?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How does the Attractive Characters Mod interacts with visual updates by the author, such as the goth girl?
Grace was originally in the mod but I had to remove her from it in 0.18 because the files aren't compatible with her new art. I'll also have to remove Eve from the mod when 0.19 releases (that's not going to be for a while though), since her old files won't be compatible with her new art system either.

• Sad
Reactions: unknown78

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
first I opened the original game and it worked perfectly. after installing the mod, the game just won't open. when I double click on the exe file, nothing happens! pls, help!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
might be worth to show it includes other mods elsewhere than the changelog spoiler box :p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
might be worth to show it includes other mods elsewhere than the changelog spoiler box :p
I'm not sure what you mean. :unsure: There's only 3 mods and each is listed outside of the changelog.

first I opened the original game and it worked perfectly. after installing the mod, the game just won't open. when I double click on the exe file, nothing happens! pls, help!
You did something wrong, I won't be able to figure out what though else you give me more info.

is this the updated walkthrough of the game? sorry kinda lost atm now.
Yes it has walkthroughs for all the main characters and most side characters, and they're all updated.

Can you make a mod for android with the naughty tribute mod added?
Can you also add a dual route system like ikarumod for android?
I'm not sure what the naughty tribute mod even is and allowing dual routes is too much work to do I think lol.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I meant below the In-game Walkthrough Mod, Fan DLC Scenes Mod and such

No that's been removed since it's now redundant because the cheat mode in the latest update now maxes your stats by default. You can click the wifi icon on the in-game phone to open the debug menu though.
also I saw the pic allows unlocking cookie jar with scene but I can't find a way to unlock it (way too many page threads and I can't find a post in OP of walkthrought.
How do you unlock all cookie jar scene and does your mod still allows that function?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
also I saw the pic allows unlocking cookie jar with scene but I can't find a way to unlock it (way too many page threads and I can't find a post in OP of walkthrought.
How do you unlock all cookie jar scene and does your mod still allows that function?
If you click the wifi icon on the in-game phone, somewhere in the debug menu is an option to unlock all the cookie jar scenes. Maybe next time I update the mod pack though I'll add my old simplified cheat menu again since it's easier to use.

I meant below the In-game Walkthrough Mod, Fan DLC Scenes Mod and such
I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, lol.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I just merged the "game" folder with no replace error or something. and the .exe file just doesn't open.
5 bucks says you didn't merge and instead you have game inside game folder
Folder: Summertime saga
-Game
--Game

If you click the wifi icon on the in-game phone, somewhere in the debug menu is an option to unlock all the cookie jar scenes. Maybe next time I update the mod pack though I'll add my old simplified cheat menu again since it's easier to use.

I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, lol.
Fuck it, doing it myself
Tell me if I should revert it

btw I found how to unlock cookie jar, thanks for telling hwo to unlock it :)
Already had a previous save with cookie scene unlocked, unlocked the new ones via cellphone WI-Fi icon but
Clicked on 3rd scene of sis and got this, is it because of your mod or should I delete any previous datas?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'sis_bed_replay_final'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sis_bed_replay_final'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Sun May 12 03:22:47 2019

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes