Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 14, 2020
Anyone could help me? Apk file doesn't install the game, everytime says app not installed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and at least 10gb of free space. Thanks to all who'll answer me.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Anyone could help me? Apk file doesn't install the game, everytime says app not installed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and at least 10gb of free space. Thanks to all who'll answer me.
Uninstall old summer time saga app first then install the mod version .hope it helps

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now I'm going to be going a bit slower without in-game walkthrough, but thanks for the work Lain.
I will gladly see the content with the new character. :D

Reactions: Maid Lain
Jan 14, 2020
Mod is updated for 0.20.1

Sorry to bother you but there's a problem inside the apk file, like in the previous update. I tried everything I could to install the app but nothing works, so the problem has to be inside the apk file. I have a Samsung Galaxy s9+, at least 10gb of free memory and all updated. May I ask to look inside the apk file to find the problem becauseI'm not able to do it? Please.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How to know if the mod is working? cuz i wasnt able to trigger anything new
How to start the mod
Talk to Miss Okita in the school science lab to start the new mod questline.

After I freed Lilith in the dungeon, she never appeared in the forest during the day.

I did also install the latest version of the Naughty Tribute Mod at the same time, so that may be the cause.
Naughty Tribute mod is conflicting or overwriting the script file for when the player wakes up then.

Read the Frequently Asked Questions.

Q: The Android version fails when I try to install. What should I do?
A: Follow on the game's wiki.

does this mod have new debbie scene?
The mod thread description shows all the characters with new scenes.

Reactions: unknown78
Jan 14, 2020
Talk to Miss Okita in the school science lab to start the new mod questline.

Naughty Tribute mod is conflicting or overwriting the script file for when the player wakes up then.

Read the Frequently Asked Questions.

Q: The Android version fails when I try to install. What should I do?
A: Follow on the game's wiki.

The mod thread description shows all the characters with new scenes.
Already done all and still not working. The official apk has no problems, but this modded apk doesn't install.

juneslut1

May 14, 2020

Updated: 2020-05-15
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.20.1

New Character - Lilith

This mod adds a brand new character named Lilith to the game! Experience a multi-part storyline that adds 35 minutes of new content with spooky riddles, animated sex scenes, pregnancy content, and pregnant sex scene variants.
Talk to Miss Okita in the school science lab to start the questline.

View attachment 659208 View attachment 659209 View attachment 659210 View attachment 659211

Fan DLC Scenes

This mod adds four new fan-created sex scenes to the game featuring Annie, classic Eve, Judith, Lucy, Mia, and Miss Bissette. The scenes can be viewed in the scene gallery and are automatically unlocked. Credit to Hefelo for creating the fan art.

View attachment 659197 View attachment 659198 View attachment 659199 View attachment 659200

Attractive Characters

This mod changes some characters to make them more attractive by removing wrinkles and odd marks from their faces. Currently 30 images have been improved for the main character.

View attachment 659212

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frequently Asked Questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: -
Android: -
am all in on mods that make the experience better , am not sure if they asked would this mod have cheats ??

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Am i doing wrong Mod is not activating i put like always game / game folder but nothing ???

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Downloaded older version 19.5 it looks 1 folder missing -->walkthrough folder :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes