Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you was saying that you will going to add just a new, separated, isolated story line - then there would be no problem between the fucked up reality and precious expectations. But no - you said that you was going to add a NEW FANART CONTENT and it goes without saying like "i will add a new\missing\wanted scenes to the SAME STORY lines", ok?
Some people were hoping that you can and actually will fill in at least some of those huge holes in game scenario between the story progress steps with additional missing fanart content, but you didn't. So don't call it a "new content" than. :(

Let's see how it looks from a side. For example, people living in an uncompleted brick house, without wooden parts, like windows, doors and a roof, so they suffer from wind and rain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Than comes a man who said "I'll save you, I'll bring to you all wooden parts which are so missing in your life". Everybody happy about his promises. Ok, than all waits a long time while he'll finished the promised work. And than - tada!
The unfinished building staying untouched, still without a single wooden part added, but near it appeared this construction, like a "new wooden content part"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's how you looks with your "mod" for all those people who believed in your words about "new content comming"...
And you say "well, suit yourself, at least it is a new content and it's better than nothing".
Bullshit is also not nothing, but it is not better.

Shame on you! Not guess, for sure.
Chill out dude. lmfao

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Suggestion for Main Lain

you should add on the first page what you put on patreon concerning the walktrough ;)

I think it will avoid unpleasantness or misunderstanding :p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Suggestion for Main Lain

you should add on the first page what you put on patreon concerning the walktrough ;)

I think it will avoid unpleasantness or misunderstanding :p
At this point I don't even really feel like updating the mod anymore or adding the in-game walkthrough back to the mod later when the game is more stable.

Seeing some guy write 4 paragraphs to blame me because of his wrong "precious expectations" (his quote, not mine) of the fan scenes.

And then seeing people give low reviews because I had to remove the walkthrough mod because this game's code is so fucked but they don't seem to even care about that also feels bad.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
I think that maim lain does a great job. If you look at it that way he didn't have to do the mod. No modder is obliged to do anything unless he is interested in doing something himself.

And if there are a few here who are disappointed that there is no walktrouth then you can make your own mod that you know how it takes time and nerves. You should show gratitude that he invests his energy and maybe his private time to make sure we have fun playing.

My opinion some others should be ashamed that they do not appreciate his work.

Ps:. And with some you notice that the brain is a luxury and the normal person cannot afford luxury

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
guess i can not ask for merging mod together in one pack without breaking the mod itself. mod is still good

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
Maim Lain Wasn't there supposed to be a scene in a treehouse with Roxxy and Jenny? I can't find it in the cookie jar, I think a couple of other scenes are missing too, do you know what I'm talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hentai0052

jgreigh

Jun 20, 2018
And then seeing people give low reviews because I had to remove the walkthrough mod because this game's code is so fucked but they don't seem to even care about that also feels bad.
The walkthrough is 99.9% of the reason for using the mod. Without the walkthrough the mod is largely a disappointment, hence people being annoyed. It's like getting a cheeseburger but there's no beef, just a bun and some cheese.
While I understand the reason for not having the walkthrough included at this time, and your work and effort on the other stuff in the mod is appreciated, it's just a letdown not having the walkthrough.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes