Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 19, 2017
Wow, so many ungrateful pieces of trash. If i was Lain i would give you all the middle finger and go somewhere less toxic. I get that we you want the walkthrough (myself included) but that doesn't mean you need to bash on lain. He has released the extra content and i'm sure was trying to work on the walkthrough side but that was not good enough.... If Lain continues, he is a better man than me.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I hope than Lain will do the magic with the walkthrough, 'cause is a basilar mod. There is not any disappointment or something else, only the hope that the walkthrough comes back to work. take your time Lain, there are a lot of people that love your work!

Reactions: kwazi

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
ok Lilith look a little too anime. i know i play the anime game but the art does not blend into this game...was it on purpose. i mean it break the immersive...yes i just talk about immersive when i just literary fuck the hell out of everyone including mom and sis but ...you know what i mean. if it another Japanese anime, i said you art is above average but...

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
Not sure how to start Lilith Storyline, I go to Science lab and nothing really triggers. Do I have to advance in someone else's story first?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
People need to read and understand why the walkthrough was removed because they keep asking! Learn to read and use the search function on the website!

I can't find the walkthrough menu. I know I'm stupid but can someone please help
Is there a built in walkthrough like last time? I can't seem to find it
i want walkthrough mod pleaseeeeeeee
At this point I don't even really feel like updating the mod anymore or adding the in-game walkthrough back to the mod later when the game is more stable.

Seeing some guy write 4 paragraphs to blame me because of his wrong "precious expectations" (his quote, not mine) of the fan scenes.

And then seeing people give low reviews because "I had to remove the walkthrough mod because this game's code is so fucked but they don't seem to even care about that also feels bad."

Aug 17, 2019
People need to read and understand why the walkthrough was removed because they keep asking! Learn to read and use the search function on the website!
I think these people are stupid or very young :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:. I had the same problem but just looked at the new comments to see if others were having the same issue.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
As someone who has done some work in coding I can safely say that what Maim Lain has been doing is not easy at all. To put it into perspective the base game itself has probably thousands if hundreds of thousands lines of code that allow the game to play the way it does and chances are that this very mod could easily have hundreds if not maybe even thousands lines of code just so the fans of this game can have a helpful guide on what to do for each of the characters in the game, did he/she need to do this HELL NO Maim Lain CHOSE to make this mod, they CHOSE to take the time to spend many long hours to craft this mod for us to enjoy. I can understand why it wasn't easily to try and get the walkthrough mod to work because this wan't just an update on a single character this was one that moved the main plot of the game forward, and I'll be honest I was sad when this mod updated and the walkthrough part was gone, but when I read the reason why I became very understanding of the reason. I can also Feel for why Maim Lain is currently NOT PLANNING on adding it back in when the game is more stable because quite simply would you want after seeing that while you are trying to update the mod you have a bunch of people repeatedly asking when the mod will be up and then after having spent what was no doubt many hours trying to get it to work and not succeeding you see people giving negative reviews and posting their complaints at the fact that the walkthrough wasn't there.

To Maim Lain if you read this you are an ANGEL and a GODSEND and I'm very deeply thankful as well as grateful that you took the time to make this mod for us ungrateful peasants and if you do ever update this mod again it would be more than we deserve.

To those that have been upset and disappointed with the update I say you are a ungrateful bunch of people because you are upset that there is no walkthrough (among other things I looking at you MR. 4 paragraphs of disappointment) and here is a little fact for you when I first found this mod the walkthrough was a demo and only those on Patreon got the full version it was later that it changed to being a full walkthrough here.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
I think these people are stupid or very young :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:. I had the same problem but just looked at the new comments to see if others were having the same issue.
Im 19 and i think that of the most of the guy bitching about Lain/the mod or walkthrough that cant read or use the search function (for some reason) are older and lets hope not otherwise it would be sad. (useless intervention i know :HideThePain:)

Last edited:

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
As someone who has done some work in coding I can safely say that what Maim Lain has been doing is not easy at all. To put it into perspective the base game itself has probably thousands if hundreds of thousands lines of code that allow the game to play the way it does and chances are that this very mod could easily have hundreds if not maybe even thousands lines of code just so the fans of this game can have a helpful guide on what to do for each of the characters in the game, did he/she need to do this HELL NO Maim Lain CHOSE to make this mod, they CHOSE to take the time to spend many long hours to craft this mod for us to enjoy. I can understand why it wasn't easily to try and get the walkthrough mod to work because this wan't just an update on a single character this was one that moved the main plot of the game forward, and I'll be honest I was sad when this mod updated and the walkthrough part was gone, but when I read the reason why I became very understanding of the reason. I can also Feel for why Maim Lain is currently NOT PLANNING on adding it back in when the game is more stable because quite simply would you want after seeing that while you are trying to update the mod you have a bunch of people repeatedly asking when the mod will be up and then after having spent what was no doubt many hours trying to get it to work and not succeeding you see people giving negative reviews and posting their complaints at the fact that the walkthrough wasn't there.

To Maim Lain if you read this you are an ANGEL and a GODSEND and I'm very deeply thankful as well as grateful that you took the time to make this mod for us ungrateful peasants and if you do ever update this mod again it would be more than we deserve.

To those that have been upset and disappointed with the update I say you are a ungrateful bunch of people because you are upset that there is no walkthrough (among other things I looking at you MR. 4 paragraphs of disappointment) and here is a little fact for you when I first found this mod the walkthrough was a demo and only those on Patreon got the full version it was later that it changed to being a full walkthrough here.

I actually agree 100% with what you're saying, but to be honest rather than tossing the mod and walk-through completely, he could have just dumped the relative walk-through information into a doc or pdf (takes only like.. 5 or 10 minutes tops at least for me) and would probably avoid stupid comments involving people asking for a walk-through.

OR

Should also have left the Walk-through section on the OP stating the reason as to why he's no longer doing the in-game walk-through. Then any time someone posts the stupid question "Where's the walkthrough?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" we could just mass report said comment for being dumb.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
You removed the walkthrough from the mod but I wish it would be nice if you could share it as a pdf or in another way
anybody think the same as me?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes