Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
it changed the landlady's name how do i change it to the one i picked? the one at your main house for MC same with the ..... Aunt oO?????

Aug 26, 2018
The android apk opens on the load screen..then crashes... any possibility reason why? I don't have this issue with any othe games.. only this one

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hey all, figured I would share my installation order document here. I had it for myself so I could remember with each update, but I realized that others might get a use for it too! I expanded it to have more detail and (tried to) make it stupid-simple for someone with enough of a grasp of English to use this site to understand. If anything is unclear, please let me know. Aside from the Lewdpatch, this is for all 4 currently up-to-date mods for SS: Naughty Tribute, Lain, Hairy Saga, and the Extra Lines Incest mod.
I can't guarantee that it will always be kept up-to-date, but I'll try at keeping it that way! I hope y'all like it and hope it helps someone (maybe you!) from scouring through thread histories or posting the same comment about compatability.

debnjen

Feb 21, 2020
Where? Walkthroughs here only go up to v15
There is official summertimesaga wiki. Just google summertimesaga wiki and first result should have a link to the walkthrough. It is maintained by the devs themselves so it is updated every time a new version launches

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
A great mod, thank you. I like the fan scenes, but can't get Lilith to start in the science. I guess other mods cancel this out.

Thanks

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
A great mod, thank you. I like the fan scenes, but can't get Lilith to start in the science. I guess other mods cancel this out.

Thanks
No other mods *should* cancel it out, have you finished the Okita quests already? If not, you might need to do that, not sure, as I've not done it all myself.

Quickleystan5

Jul 17, 2020
No other mods *should* cancel it out, have you finished the Okita quests already? If not, you might need to do that, not sure, as I've not done it all myself.
Not sure if im doing it wrong but when i put the mod in the folder and load the game it doesnt show up at all any suggestions

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Installation instructions from the OP:
"Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc" folder."
Other than that, that's all I anybody tell you. Don't put the 'game' folder inside SS's 'game' folder, of course.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes