Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 13, 2018
Why does Maim Lain patreon page under review, lain only does walkthrough mods for already created games, not create games....

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
So how do i access the walkthrough in game, usually these mods have that option in game, but I don't see that option anywhere.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Since Lain has some serious trouble (supposedly because of some dorks...) with her patreon page
she doesn't update her mods anymore. And currently nobody knows if she ever comes back.

Her last mod for Summertime Saga is for version 0.20.1. Not for the new version 0.20.5.

And even the 0.20.1 mod doesn't contain the walkthrough anymore.
Because the code of Summertime Saga seems to be a mess...

Her last mod including a walkthrough is for version 0.19.5.

The most likely reasons why her patreon page is unter review since weeks:
- Some of her mods enables incest. That is against patreon rules.
- She had links to some "lolicon"-content on her patreon page. That is also against patreon rules.
Maybe she even reported herself to patreon because of some ugly messages she received to pre-empt these idiots.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
You know the crazy thing is if the Devs read the patreon guidelines about incest, it can be in there game, all they have to do is put a disclaimer in the game and say it is fiction and not anyway apart of real life. In fact if you don't believe me, this is what patreons guidelines say about incest...We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

nidion

Jan 18, 2018
So wait, is there any chance this mod gets an update? I've been playing Summertime Saga for a while and never realized what this mod added so I never tried it. But from what you guys are saying, there hasn't been an update in months. I'm assuming it won't work with the new version either.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
How about Mrs. Smith.

Her last mod including a walkthrough is for version 0.19.5.

The most likely reasons why her patreon page is unter review since weeks:
- Some of her mods enables incest. That is against patreon rules.
- She had links to some "lolicon"-content on her patreon page. That is also against patreon rules.
Maybe she even reported herself to patreon because of some ugly messages she received to pre-empt these idiots.
Who the hell is a Loli in the game??

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah buy a kettle from a shop then go on Amaz whatsit to review it, wtf. There are strange people out there who think it's ok to have a game with underage girls so long as you're not related then complain about incest. Even it seems people with morals care about what they fap to. Weirdo's, what they complain about is as revealing as what they don't.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
UPDATE: Im pretty sure like 99.98% sure, that Lain has left the modding community, big THANKS to the assholes in this community... Some of her mods have already started showing up with abandon tags. SO to clarify things... A) yes the mod will work with content up to 20.1 B) No it does not have the walkthrough mod [use google you luddites] C) the likelihood of this mod being updated is slim to none unless someone else takes over it D) dont be surprised to see an abandon tag soon...

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
great mod (y) , but sadly it outdated each time i download new game update and check mod status.

belisarian

Dec 11, 2017
UPDATE: Im pretty sure like 99.98% sure, that Lain has left the modding community, big THANKS to the assholes in this community... Some of her mods have already started showing up with abandon tags. SO to clarify things... A) yes the mod will work with content up to 20.1 B) No it does not have the walkthrough mod [use google you luddites] C) the likelihood of this mod being updated is slim to none unless someone else takes over it D) dont be surprised to see an abandon tag soon...
This mod is really nice as all Lains mods are(and plans for future content look even better), I hope that she does not get discouraged by whoever annoys her here as her mods make most of the games much better, especially those cryptic ones where otherwise 50 page walkthrough is needed.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes