Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
UPDATE: Im pretty sure like 99.98% sure, that Lain has left the modding community, big THANKS to the assholes in this community... Some of her mods have already started showing up with abandon tags. SO to clarify things... A) yes the mod will work with content up to 20.1 B) No it does not have the walkthrough mod [use google you luddites] C) the likelihood of this mod being updated is slim to none unless someone else takes over it D) dont be surprised to see an abandon tag soon...
A real shame because Lain had a real talent and passion for this. I hate seeing talent go to waste because some no-talent douches need to ego stroke themselves.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
This mod is really nice as all Lains mods are(and plans for future content look even better), I hope that she does not get discouraged by whoever annoys her here as her mods make most of the games much better, especially those cryptic ones where otherwise 50 page walkthrough is needed.
Yeah funny thing was the whole shitshow started with this game and her mod when the children threw a tantrum cuz the code was fuck on the actual game and she couldnt get the walkthrough code to be compatible with it so they started threatening her and attacking her skills as a modder... yeah I dont blame her one bit for peaceing out :/

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
As rude as some members here can be, I'm quite sure the problem that motivated her so said absence is completely unrelated to F95.

It's been quite some time since her Patreon page went under "review" status. Her hiatus is probably related to that if anything.

Unfortunately, as such, I wouldn't hold my hopes high of her ever returning, given her total lack of communication since that happened. But I would surely love to be proved wrong. Her mods are awesome.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
As rude as some members here can be, I'm quite sure the problem that motivated her so said absence is completely unrelated to F95.

It's been quite some time since her Patreon page went under "review" status. Her hiatus is probably related to that if anything.

Unfortunately, as such, I wouldn't hold my hopes high of her ever returning, given her total lack of communication since that happened. But I would surely love to be proved wrong. Her mods are awesome.
yeah you apparently missed it and weren't there that fateful day when the summertime saga thread blew up and the fucking war of the trolls and assholes attacked lain then her having to defend herself over some of the pettiest bullshit it was like 2 pages of back and forth before mods jumped in and started ban hammering and deleting posts

Last edited:

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
How about Mrs. Smith.

Who the hell is a Loli in the game??
Not this game specifically, some games she modded and had links to on her patreon page, i'm pretty sure the loli tag is from "Ecchi Sensei", she modded many other games as well, and like the other guy mentioned her mods also enabled IC on some games which is a big nono on Patreon.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
yeah you apparently missed it and weren't there that fateful day when the summertime saga thread blew up and the fucking war of the trolls and assholes attacked lain then her having to defend herself over some of the pettiest bullshit it was like 2 pages of back and forth before mods jumped in and started ban hammering and deleting posts
Again, as much as I know how rude some F95 members can be around here, trust me: That wasn't what motivated her Patreon page to be under review, which, in turn, is why Lain has been silent for weeks.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid F95 has nothing to do with what is happening to her. I can only hope that everything is fine at her end, ultimately.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SaHiL KaYa

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Again, as much as I know how rude some F95 members can be around here, trust me: That wasn't what motivated her Patreon page to be under review, which, in turn, is why Lain has been silent for weeks.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid F95 has nothing to do with what is happening to her. I can only hope that everything is fine at her end, ultimately.
Answer: You’re correct. The mod for Dating ny daughter and other incest themes got her.

Reactions: Connie W and D3ssel

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Sigh when the fight broke out people went and reported her patreon because they couldnt get the walkthrough mod... god I wish I could have archived those posts. I literally saw the one of the douches comment "well if you wont give us the walkthrough mod im going to report your patreon" like a fucking 5yo.. And yes im sure Lain had strikes for content before so im not saying it was the only thing but it seemed to definitely be the last straw...

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Sigh when the fight broke out people went and reported her patreon because they couldnt get the walkthrough mod... god I wish I could have archived those posts. I literally saw the one of the douches comment "well if you wont give us the walkthrough mod im going to report your patreon" like a fucking 5yo.. And yes im sure Lain had strikes for content before so im not saying it was the only thing but it seemed to definitely be the last straw...
Mormont Gwinb777 TheDevian

i want to thank you for bringing to my attention that i should never comment on SummerTime Saga game thread again as its is as Toxic as Being A DIK and Milfy City game threads

If this is what really happened on that thread then its clear that those individuals shouldnt have been thread banned they shouldve been perma banned as that is the same of doxxing Maim Lain as they went out of their way to hurt her business for a petty reason

Bottom line i would never report any game developers pateron that i get mad at on this pirate site even Ecchi Sensei a game that has you fucking 13 year olds which break Paterons TOS simply because im a pirate and the reality is im downloading pateron only content games and playing them for free

These people that did this Maim Lain are the scum of this site

the good news is Maim Lain does have a subscribestar account and since Pateron probably isnt going to last 5 more years due to the scandal its gotten into this over the last 4 years

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
Ok, this probably isn't an issue for most people, but I'm dumb so please bear with me.

Every time I place the mod folder where it says it needs to go, the game throws up an error when I try to go to the cookie jar. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm putting it in the 20.1 version, I know the mod hasn't been updated to 20.5

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, this probably isn't an issue for most people, but I'm dumb so please bear with me.

Every time I place the mod folder where it says it needs to go, the game throws up an error when I try to go to the cookie jar. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm putting it in the 20.1 version, I know the mod hasn't been updated to 20.5
can you post the traceback file?

Rehj1995

Feb 7, 2020
Does anyone know/have experience with if this mod is compatible with the "Naughty Tribute" mod? There's some stuff I like from each but don't want to make the game a buggy mess if I install both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnonF21

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does anyone know/have experience with if this mod is compatible with the "Naughty Tribute" mod? There's some stuff I like from each but don't want to make the game a buggy mess if I install both.
It is normally compatible, if there are issues, they get normally fixed by the NA mod maker. But biggest issue is, that we do not get anytime soon an update for 20.5. So I do not think this mod will be compatible. But I maybe not uptodate of the current situation.

I'm sad that the behaviour of some people destroy such good work. :-(

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes