Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I am but I am missing scenes already
Search for a persistent with things unlocked, view them in game once then you will have them in the cookie jar. For some reason currently even if you have a persistant and save that have everything unlocked you need to view them once. Do that, but there is new story, I suggest you play it normally as well. Also this might help, if you have never heared of it before.
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

MAGICALZFMK

Mar 28, 2020
I actually left this game when the EVE update came out.
found out that there are many cool updates and this mod is also coming out soon.
Now i am back baby!!!!!

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
That sounds like quitter speak.

A real game MC would cum so hard it fixes the plumbing.
Spontaneous Uterine/Ovary Regeneration for the win!
Knew someone who had her tubes tied after 3 kids, and ended up getting pregnant at 50+. It was meant to happen.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
That sounds like quitter speak.

A real game MC would cum so hard it fixes the plumbing.
I think there was actually a moment in the game where the mc is chatting with the doctor/scientist about the preggo drug, and she says ...dont use it on women who have already been through menopase, we don't know what will happen in that case. ...I think, been awhile since I played through. So there might be some foreshadowing there ..keep banging Roz lol.

Reactions: libertypics

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I think there was actually a moment in the game where the mc is chatting with the doctor/scientist about the preggo drug, and she says ...dont use it on women who have already been through menopase, we don't know what will happen in that case. ...I think, been awhile since I played through. So there might be some foreshadowing there ..keep banging Roz lol.
... the drug turns Roz young and fertile again and you discover if you thought those tits were big when she was old wait til you see them 25 years perkier. Put her to work on the aunt's milking machine ;)

Reactions: dolless

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
... the drug turns Roz young and fertile again and you discover if you thought those tits were big when she was old wait til you see them 25 years perkier. Put her to work on the aunt's milking machine ;)
Is this a thing?

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Time spent communicating on the progress made on the mod is time spent not making progress with the mod. Let's just be patient.
Amount of time used to write a message is so small you can neglect it

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well isnt that interesting,
I go to open the cellphone and this comes up for a crash error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 364, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 262, in call_screen
File "game/mods/LainModWalkthrough/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 117, in execute
File "game/mods/LainModWalkthrough/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 128, in execute
NameError: name 'CellPhone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/attic/dialogues.rpyc", line 21, in script call
File "lib/windows-i686/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "lib/windows-i686/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 364, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 262, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Randy Marshall\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4364.47829\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/mods/LainModWalkthrough/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 128, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'CellPhone' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.1
Thu May 14 06:57:58 2020

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes