Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I know it's being worked on, but it's not that difficult of a fix. Also, I like to play for the new stuff not just have access to it. I know the newest content is 5 - 10 minutes from the start, but it should have had zero effect on the save file in general like I stated. I also didn't finish 19.5, so any content from that which should be new I have to start from scratch again to get to it.
You say it's not a difficult fix, but it is. They're programing this entire game, and yet that is a problem. If it's that easy, it would've been m done long ago. So it's obviously not easy.

And anyway, the this update deals with the main story and plot. Things that happened in the past updates have been removed and changed in this update, old assets alerted as well. which would've meant major problems if you could use an old save.

Reactions: unknown78

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this mod is very easy to follow events etc..(y)
New version of game with add more Milf's that with be FUN :love:

Reactions: Myth-x-gamer

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Ah man! weekend is over.. reverting back from my pervert mode.. hope the mod will be available by next weekend..

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
I believe Lain has to play the game and see what you need to do before can put it in the updated mod. or ask the devs to give all the info but it's just my thoughts might be dead wrong. but I think it said there is new stuff added so have to go back and change up the stuff thats been added to the game that wasnt there in the first place. and I believe thats why saves are not compatable because some stories will reference some stuff that you might not understand.

ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, and girls, it'll be out when it's out and not before. No amount of asking will change that fact. Plus the more time the developer spends reading your messages is less time that he/she/them has to write the code you are all requesting with such vigor. Give him them time and your patience will be justly rewarded!

Smasher124

Apr 20, 2019
The reason this mod is taking time to update is cause there was many changes with how that game play starts

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes