Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
It say the custom scenes mod was deleted on v0.19.5, do you have any older version? (Sky505)

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any plans to remove the MCs face from the sperm during impregnation rolls? Nightmare fuel.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I am still waiting I don't want to play without this mod because there are 2 reasons for it.
1. The game is mixed in a lot of things
2. I don't know English well.

Reactions: UmbrellaBack

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope that now in the new update there will be no error in the Debbie (Mom) path that the mod will stop at some point.

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
Honestly kinda tired of the devs making incompatible saves... they should at least supply a save that catches us up to the current content or an option to skip to it or something. Besides, the Main and Side characters aren't really affected from what I saw (same exact content obtained the same exact way), so there was really no reason to restrict a save to begin with...

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I
Honestly kinda tired of the devs making incompatible saves... they should at least supply a save that catches us up to the current content or an option to skip to it or something. Besides, the Main and Side characters aren't really affected from what I saw (same exact content obtained the same exact way), so there was really no reason to restrict a save to begin with...
I believe the last few updates have compatible saves, however before the 20.1 hotfix it was not compatible. A skipping option would be neat. And there are save files out there, once people finish the content and upload it.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
For those complaining about the lack of save compatibility, it's being worked on.

That being said, the new content is readily available after only about 5-10 minutes of playing the initial opening scenes.

Also there are plenty of save files out there to use that let you look at the cookie jar with all the sex scenes.

Reactions: TheDistur6edGuy

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
For those complaining about the lack of save compatibility, it's being worked on.
Also there are plenty of save files out there to use that let you look at the cookie jar with all the sex scenes.
I know it's being worked on, but it's not that difficult of a fix. Also, I like to play for the new stuff not just have access to it. I know the newest content is 5 - 10 minutes from the start, but it should have had zero effect on the save file in general like I stated. I also didn't finish 19.5, so any content from that which should be new I have to start from scratch again to get to it.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
argh the waiting is killin me :D
Joking. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your the next patch !

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah kinda lost my interest into playing SS for quite a while because I wasn't going to invest that much time replaying it.
Then again I'm not a patreon so I shouldn't complain.

Reactions: BigSexy57
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes