Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
According to Lain on his Patreon there's been a lot of coding changes and the mod support they promised last year seems to have been abandoned.

So it's gonna take quite some time. He had a poll on what people cared about (Walkthrough vs. DLC characters). At the moment walkthrough is winning with 71%.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
quick updates like this one to 20.1 are a real pain for modders lol right in the middle of the modding process they need to change it again. they need to have patience to do their work.

of course we as well need to wait patiently, and I don't mind to wait either.

Reactions: ChimeraIrl

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Waiting for Mod waiting for Mod Waiting for Mod. Just waiting patiently for the Mod.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.19.5

In-game Walkthrough Mod
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for many side characters and all of the main characters in the game! You can track your progress for each character's story and see the requirements needed to trigger scenes and advance their story. There's also tips and walkthroughs for increasing your stats and making money. Look at the images below to get a better understanding of how it all works. Use the new apps that have been added to the in-game phone to view the walkthroughs.

View attachment 183817 View attachment 200299 View attachment 183819 View attachment 183820 View attachment 183821 View attachment 183822 View attachment 183823 View attachment 183824 View attachment 183835

Fan DLC Scenes Mod
This mod adds new scenes and quests created by fans to the game, so that means no more long waits for new scenes! Right now the mod adds 2 new quests, animated scenes, and 172 new images for Eve, Roxxy, Jenny, and Mia!! Use the Fan Scenes guide app on the in-game phone to see how to start the new scenes. Thanks to Jihef, Hefelo, and Kryptozoid for letting me use their fan art!

View attachment 296882 View attachment 296871 View attachment 296873 View attachment 185710 View attachment 185711 View attachment 185712

Attractive Characters Mod
This mod changes some characters to make them more attractive by removing wrinkles and odd marks from their faces. Currently 80 images have been improved for the main character, Eve, and Kevin.

View attachment 183839 View attachment 183814 View attachment 183813 View attachment 186542 View attachment 186540

Temporarily removed download links while I update the mod to v0.20

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the "game" folder from the mod in your "SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your SummertimeSaga app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for your friendly work. Do you have any predictions about when you will be updating the mod to version 0.20? I'm looking forward to it. I translate the games and I would also like to translate the mod together with the game. Thank you.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Hey Lain,

When I use your mod, rollback screws up the game for me. Essentially when I scroll back to reread dialogue, the game essentially crashes. It either skips days or gets me stuck in a loop. For example, if I rollback from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon to do a quest line in the school, the game thinks it's Saturday and the school remains closed. If I sleep at home for a few days until it's like Wednesday, the game still thinks it's Saturday.

I don't know if it's the way I'm installing your mod or if it's something else entirely. Have you or anyone else come across this issue? Thanks.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
Hey Lain,

When I use your mod, rollback screws up the game for me. Essentially when I scroll back to reread dialogue, the game essentially crashes. It either skips days or gets me stuck in a loop. For example, if I rollback from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon to do a quest line in the school, the game thinks it's Saturday and the school remains closed. If I sleep at home for a few days until it's like Wednesday, the game still thinks it's Saturday.

I don't know if it's the way I'm installing your mod or if it's something else entirely. Have you or anyone else come across this issue? Thanks.
The mod does not work on 20.0 or 20.1....Have to be a little patient

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
I just wanna play with the fan scenes mod, but he seems to always delete the download link when a new versions comes out, I don't even know why. I'm trying to find the download for version 0.19.1 or even 0.18.6 but I can't find anywhere, does anyone have it?

Reactions: Vran Reinhold

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
Probably to reduce the numerous "why the hell doesn't the mod work?" posts when people install out of date ones on new releases of games.
I already installed both versions 0.19.1 and 0.18.6 just to play this mod, the only thing left is the actual mod download link for these versions, I literally can't find anywhere, just the old patreon posts with the links disabled

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes