Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Cryptic35

Mar 30, 2020
How do I start the fan dlc scenes mod because I try everything and to no success to the fan dlc scene start

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I'm terrebly sorry, but I honesly think that it's almost clear now - there is a one-word-mistake in the description of this long-long project version. For now and further eternal eternity it should be written there the only truth that we can clearly see and predict:
Changelog:
0.19.5 Mod Pack Changelog:

• FOREVER removed the Custom Scenes mod from the mod pack, I want to fix the image quality issues and add some more new scenes... but I will never do it! because of *kaleidoscope of very intersting reasons"
I guess now we can delete this page from favorites, stop waiting for nothing and just forget about that author's promisses to "make a little improvemets" like about a funny joke, ok? At least it's fair. Dobby is free! ^_^

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm terrebly sorry, but I honesly think that it's almost clear now - there is a one-word-mistake in the description of this long-long project version. For now and further eternal eternity it should be written there the only truth that we can clearly see and predict:

I guess now we can delete this page from favorites, stop waiting for nothing and just forget about that author's promisses to "make a little improvemets" like about a funny joke, ok? At least it's fair. Dobby is free! ^_^
Well I decided to wait until v0.20 was released because if I added them in v0.19.5 I'd have to re-code a lot of it anyways once v0.20 was released.
And 3 weeks ago the progress tracker for v0.20 was at 90% and it's barely changed since then lol, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't worry there will be a lot added when I update it.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
how do I unlock the last 2 images shown in the OP about jenny? whenever she comes in mc room, she also leaves after sex.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
how do I unlock the last 2 images shown in the OP about jenny? whenever she comes in mc room, she also leaves after sex.
The Fan DLC scenes have been removed in the current version. So you can't view them.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.19.5

In-game Walkthrough Mod
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for many side characters and all of the main characters in the game! You can track your progress for each character's story and see the requirements needed to trigger scenes and advance their story. There's also tips and walkthroughs for increasing your stats and making money. Look at the images below to get a better understanding of how it all works. Use the new apps that have been added to the in-game phone to view the walkthroughs.

View attachment 183817 View attachment 200299 View attachment 183819 View attachment 183820 View attachment 183821 View attachment 183822 View attachment 183823 View attachment 183824 View attachment 183835

Fan DLC Scenes Mod
This mod adds new scenes and quests created by fans to the game, so that means no more long waits for new scenes! Right now the mod adds 2 new quests, animated scenes, and 172 new images for Eve, Roxxy, Jenny, and Mia!! Use the Fan Scenes guide app on the in-game phone to see how to start the new scenes. Thanks to Jihef, Hefelo, and Kryptozoid for letting me use their fan art!

View attachment 296882 View attachment 296871 View attachment 296873 View attachment 185710 View attachment 185711 View attachment 185712

Attractive Characters Mod
This mod changes some characters to make them more attractive by removing wrinkles and odd marks from their faces. Currently 80 images have been improved for the main character, Eve, and Kevin.

View attachment 183839 View attachment 183814 View attachment 183813 View attachment 186542 View attachment 186540

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: -
Android: -

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the "game" folder from the mod in your "SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your SummertimeSaga app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't work with new updated game, click on the phone & it crashes click on certain walkthrough & it crashes

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes