Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I'm having this problem after beating dexter and trying to talk to Roxxy after that at the class or her trailer
Others think the mod may have something to do with it (I tried the save on a clean version but the bug maybe on the save so..) Can u check if it's your mod causing it or even if it's not a way to fix it Lain?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
mod is updated, always takes longer than i expect it to, sorry
  • Temporarily removed the Custom Scenes mod from the mod pack, I want to fix the image quality issues and add some more new scenes soon
so, when, when we will see the link for the ready2play version, but really updated this time, with all the additional content on board?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
i need to progress mrs. johnson quest for aqua's quest but it's end in game for mrs johnson because of bugs etc? can someone help?

part 15 from debbie it says wait and continue after 2 days but part 16 doesn't come?
Can you remind me of what was it that you had to do in step 15 for debbie so I can try help you? :unsure:
Also with mrs jonnson make sure you fully progressed with eric and roxey more and before you know it you be done with here, but if you will still not know what to do next than just let me know. :unsure: (y)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm having this problem after beating dexter and trying to talk to Roxxy after that at the class or her trailer
Others think the mod may have something to do with it (I tried the save on a clean version but the bug maybe on the save so..) Can u check if it's your mod causing it or even if it's not a way to fix it Lain?
Any bugs or problems in the normal game are not caused by the mod, so you'll have to submit the bugs to the game developers and ask them for help.

so, when, when we will see the link for the ready2play version, but really updated this time, with all the additional content on board?
I haven't heard back from the artist of the scenes yet, so not sure.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Newest version works fine for me, including the fantasy scenes.

Only thing is that all the females now have hairy pussies (Yay!), but MC is still as bald as the day he was born. Does he get a Brazilian wax job (ouch!), does he use some hair removal creme, or does he do it the old-fashioned way with shaving cream and a razor?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
hey how do i activate the new scenes? can't find the in app feature in the phone
Changelog (page 1) :
Temporarily removed the Custom Scenes mod from the mod pack, I want to fix the image quality issues and add some more new scenes soon !

Jan 14, 2020
Does this version of mod work for all the previous game versions like .16,1, .17.5, .18.6 or not? If need a different one please provide me with the attach files for the full modes for each version

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey this is a lot of fun! Three thing I want though. I know I'm being pushy but I think this would make this a better game.
Oh and one more thing.
I know I'm going to Hentai Hell but to all my fellow pervs out there I know may of you agree.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes