Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, am i getting this error because of incest patch?

I get this error on quest 13 for debbie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think i found the solution for it (It worked for me)
1. Enter the game and save the file (don't overwrite another one, put in a new slot)
2. Delete all your save files (Even the Autosave and quick save one, press X on them in the load menu) Except the new one you made
3. If you're using the mod don't max stats.

Epyx

Apr 3, 2019
I think i found the solution for it (It worked for me)
1. Enter the game and save the file (don't overwrite another one, put in a new slot)
2. Delete all your save files (Even the Autosave and quick save one, press X on them in the load menu) Except the new one you made
3. If you're using the mod don't max stats.
Thx m8 imma try this

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
is there a version to your mod that contains walkthrough only without ingame changes or added scenes and events ?
Hey, I though I'd try and make an 'only walkthrough' version and I seem to have succeeded. I say succeeded because I haven't tested it out past the moment you can move around in-game and it's a very crude attempt (just deleted the files that weren't necessary for the walkthrough). I hope this helps.

Btw, I tested this with the latest version containing the Incest mod as well as the Naughty Tribute mod, so with the unneeded files deleted, the Walkthrough mod and the Naughty Tribute won't clash (hopefully).

If you do use the Naughty Tribute with the walkthrough, the mod titles will clash on the main screen. I couldn't figure out exactly where the naughty tribute title came from, so the easy fix is to go into the images folder and delete the background picture with the walkthrough title

EDIT: I went a bit further to see what I could get working with Naughty Tribute and it seems like the 'No wrinkles' faces are compatible once the required files are deleted, I've gone ahead and attached the new version with the improved faces

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lTTMl and kiyiya

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
while the links are down and changes are being made, i would like to request if possible a version without the fan content. I'm sure it's all well made and what not, but i would appreciate the option to have the vanilla experience. The art changes are nice tho, and more importantly minor and unobtrusive.

(if this wasn't already possible, that is)

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
while the links are down and changes are being made, i would like to request if possible a version without the fan content. I'm sure it's all well made and what not, but i would appreciate the option to have the vanilla experience. The art changes are nice tho, and more importantly minor and unobtrusive.

nah you can skip the fan content.. then go vanilla..
waiting this to update.. or i wont download new game version.. (i just download it day before new version fk)
even this update tempting too.. new content,,.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
is there a version to your mod that contains walkthrough only without ingame changes or added scenes and events ?

It's been possible for a very long time. The new scenes are optional and can only be triggered if you enable them.

Can this mod be used with the latest update?
Not until I update it. I think I'll be finished updating it tonight.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
It's been possible for a very long time. The new scenes are optional and can only be triggered if you enable them.

Not until I update it. I think I'll be finished updating it tonight.
wohoo its confirmed fast than i imagine..
is it possible to change girls outfit? just swap outfit that already ingame. let say bikini and towel or wet shirt :rolleyes:
maybe only on chatting scene

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Q: If you start a new game without this mod, like with this version. And then add the mod later, is there any chance at all of breaking anything, making something not work right either with the mod or game?

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Great mod. i cant remember if it adds pubes to some of the characters though. playing the latest update and many of the women are clean shaven.

anyone know how to fix this? thx

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Great mod. i cant remember if it adds pubes to some of the characters though. playing the latest update and many of the women are clean shaven.

anyone know how to fix this? thx
That would be the hairy saga mod, which adds pubes etc to characters. Not sure if it's been updated to the newest version

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Download links have been temporarily removed while I work on updating the mod pack to v0.19.5
Please be patient.
Wouldn't it make more sense to leave the downloads active so people can still use them up the point they stop working? like would it not be better to program the mod so when players reach the end of a specific line of content it just tells them there is no more content available at this time ?

Just a suggestion :) either way keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: Akisora97

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game changed too much internally for the old mod to work at all. It's not the mod or modders fault.

Reactions: Maid Lain
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes