Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
My animations seems to last forever, I can't move on from the scene
with miss Bessette.
How do i 'cancel' the animation and move on with the game?
Tnx

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
If you change your MODE, please notify it in page 1, using for example after the version : a, b, c, etc (example below)...

"Summertime Saga - Mod Pack Lain[v0.19.1a]"

Thank you for your work...

Reactions: Maid Lain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
About the attactive characters part in this mod. They do not replace new improved art or not? It looks like that some characters lost their wrinkles in vanilla 19.1 like Annie. But some of Annie still need to be improved.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I hate to say there's a bug in the main character's neighbor girl's walkthrough
This was fixed a few days ago in the PC + Mac mod. Reinstall the mod to fix it.

About the attactive characters part in this mod. They do not replace new improved art or not? It looks like that some characters lost their wrinkles in vanilla 19.1 like Annie. But some of Annie still need to be improved.
The character art in the game is a mess right now, a lot of the characters have old art and new art but only the new content in the game uses the new art, so all the old content still uses the old art. Right now the mod only improves the most commonly used images of MC's old art and almost all of Kevin's old art. All of Eve's art has been replaced with new art so her old art improvements were removed from the mod.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
still bug in mia quest: look
That bug has been fixed in the latest version of the mod. Did you use UnRen on the game? Using UnRen on the game with the mod will cause the version of the mod you UnRen'd to overwrite any new versions of the mod.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
That bug has been fixed in the latest version of the mod. Did you use UnRen on the game? Using UnRen on the game with the mod will cause the version of the mod you UnRen'd to overwrite any new versions of the mod.
Use Unren = Impossibility to play so I would be surprised if it is decompiled rpyc. Mia quest bug will be the least of these worries.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The "Other guide" keeps appearing on every phone screen, can you fix it please?

Mr Slow

Jun 20, 2018
Does this mod compatible with the incest patch? I installed android version 0.19.1 and place incest patch from lewdpatcher in android/data/com.kompasproduction.summertimesaga/files but it doesn't even work

puyozezeti

May 3, 2019
I thing there's another bug in here that is related to the Mod.
I can't continue Eve's story.
I mean, I'm trying to enter the Tattoo Parlor, and the message I'm getting is "Eve said she wanted to show me around... - I should follow her".
Now I'm getting the same message entering the garage or the other doors related to Tattoo Parlor.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I thing there's another bug in here that is related to the Mod.
I can't continue Eve's story.
I mean, I'm trying to enter the Tattoo Parlor, and the message I'm getting is "Eve said she wanted to show me around... - I should follow her".
Now I'm getting the same message entering the garage or the other doors related to Tattoo Parlor.
The mod doesn't affect the story for anything. So issues like those aren't caused by the mod.
At that part in the story Eve takes you to see her garage, apartment, and bedroom. So if you're inside you need to visit all those places. If you're outside and it's telling you those messages, well I have no idea what went wrong with the game, but it wasn't caused by the mod.

Does this mod compatible with the incest patch? I installed android version 0.19.1 and place incest patch from lewdpatcher in android/data/com.kompasproduction.summertimesaga/files but it doesn't even work
Can't seem to get the incest patch running on Android, is there an issue?
Yeah, it seems only the modded android version has issues with using the incest patch. I'll try to fix this in a couple days when I update the mod.

Reactions: puyozezeti

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I sorry for say. This erro happening in seccond quest of Mia. Yes, still happening
I already told you, using UnRen on the game with the mod will cause the version of the mod you UnRen'd to overwrite any new versions of the mod. You need to delete the files you UnRen'd then install the latest version of the mod.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
My friend i already used unren. Dont mad whitm me, i only inform what happening, nothing more. and i already have last version.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes