Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
mod is updated, always takes longer than i expect it to, sorry
pepehands.png

0.19.5 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Created Consuela's in-game walkthrough
  • Updated everything in the mod to work with the latest version of the game
  • Fixed the patch not working with the Android apk (it now has it already applied)
  • Temporarily removed the Custom Scenes mod from the mod pack, I want to fix the image quality issues and add some more new scenes soon

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
can i request an addition to the mod? in the new content you eventually end up buying a 'thotbot' after retrieving it MC proceeds to push it into his backpack. when he does this the shopkeep is watching can you edit the shopkeeps face so she gives a look of "WTF" when MC somhow manages to shove a human-sized robot into his bookbag?

GodofGod

Oct 18, 2019
mod is updated, always takes longer than i expect it to, sorry
View attachment 495131

0.19.5 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Created Consuela's in-game walkthrough
  • Updated everything in the mod to work with the latest version of the game
  • Fixed the patch not working with the Android apk (it now has it already applied)
  • Temporarily removed the Custom Scenes mod from the mod pack, I want to fix the image quality issues and add some more new scenes soon
Thanks for the hard work!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I still have this error and it stops at stage 15 of Debbie. I wait 2 days and nothing happens, what to do?

Reactions: HangTuah

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't know if this has happen to others, but when using the newest version 19.5 with the newest game version, i had this happen to me a few times.

When i save my game to go back to the main menu to check to cookie jar, to see if i have all scenes for that completed character unlocked or what ones i'm missing(knowing some i wont be able to get, depending on the path), i will then load my game to keep going, it will move me back a few steps on a lot of the characters that i have completed, and have to complete there story again.

This happen's when playing a new clean game, not the cheat option

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When i save my game to go back to the main menu to check to cookie jar, to see if i have all scenes for that completed character unlocked or what ones i'm missing(knowing some i wont be able to get, depending on the path), i will then load my game to keep going, it will move me back a few steps on a lot of the characters that i have completed, and have to complete there story again.
Whatever is causing that isn't related to the mod. It's probably caused by the new save system thing the developers have added to the game or you accidentally loading older saves without realizing it.

is the mia problem solved?
I'm not aware of any Mia problem in the game or mod.

I still have this error and it stops at stage 15 of Debbie. I wait 2 days and nothing happens, what to do?
Hm, I thought I had fixed this already, sorry. I'll look into it and try to find what's wrong.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Whatever is causing that isn't related to the mod. It's probably caused by the new save system thing the developers have added to the game or you accidentally loading older saves without realizing it.
game and your mod are the only things i'm using, and it could be the save system, every time i quit the game, i would overwrite the save with a new one, maybe saving in a new spot instead of overwriting the save could work for me, thanks for the reply and letting me know about the save system

Terravian

Jun 27, 2017
Hi ,so I have a problem on my phone ( previous version was ok) I install the app but I can't run it , cos i don't have the exe I can't find it on my home page and in Android files

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i need to progress mrs. johnson quest for aqua's quest but it's end in game for mrs johnson because of bugs etc? can someone help?

part 15 from debbie it says wait and continue after 2 days but part 16 doesn't come?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes