Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
after I fuck Helen at the church I cant do anything with her in the bedroom.Can someone help me?

Jan 14, 2020
Today when entering park I got the following bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/park/park.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_seen_eve1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 199, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map_lock_check.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/park/park.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/park/park.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_seen_eve1' is not defined
could some tell me how to fix or upload the bug fixed park.rpy here please :(

Jan 14, 2020
Also in .17.5 after talking the Pregnax pill & finishing Diane story, there's still a notification saying "fertility pills: increase likelihood of pregnancy" showing at left each dialog. Any known way to remove that?

Last edited:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Anybody have a way the original 19.1 release of Lain's mods? I understand that things sometimes have to be removed for the sake of making them work again but...The additional scenes is the only reason I want this pack, and the fact that 19.1 has seemingly been scrubbed from the internet's existence is pretty frustrating.

Reactions: tfas

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
have you ever think about a possible incest patch, cause I want the patch, if we install your mod, I dunno, maybe game crashes
most recent incest patches for previous versions should work on this one too. i've been using one from v17 and it mostly works.

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
i had a major issue with it. everytime i tried to go through a door, open a drawer or talk to someone i'd get an error message but i could continue if i clicked either ignore or rollback, and i was restricted to the house, there was no map to let me go anywhere else.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Please, any news for the custom scenes ?
May I know by when could we get the new Fan DLC Scenes Mod ?
I still haven't heard back from the artist of the scenes. I'll send him a message again today though.

after I fuck Helen at the church I cant do anything with her in the bedroom.Can someone help me?
This isn't something caused by the mod so not sure.

could some tell me how to fix or upload the bug fixed park.rpy here please :(
0.17.5 is a really old version of the game. Update your game and mod to 0.19.5

most recent incest patches for previous versions should work on this one too. i've been using one from v17 and it mostly works.
i had a major issue with it. everytime i tried to go through a door, open a drawer or talk to someone i'd get an error message but i could continue if i clicked either ignore or return, and i was restricted to the house, there was no map to let me go anywhere else.
Use the most recent incest patch from here:

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
I still haven't heard back from the artist of the scenes. I'll send him a message again today though.

This isn't something caused by the mod so not sure.

0.17.5 is a really old version of the game. Update your game and mod to 0.19.5

Use the most recent incest patch from here:
downloaded something but not sure what ap to open it with. suggestions?

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Sorry, but this is just ridiculous... To wait for an non unswering artist for almost 3 mounts... It don't seemed to be true... Or it better not to be true. What kind of problem is there for real? I'm submerging in guesses...

First, if you will not get any profit from releasing artist's arts in your free mod - than the artist can not grab you to a court to make you share the profit because you don't have it. Also the auther of "additional content" for this mod have no copirights for that additional content because it involved a characters of the main game which is fully under copyright protection of the main game developer's team. So it's not a crime if one of an art pirate will steal from another art pirate some copy-pasted characters images for his non-official mod. And that is why you can finaly upload your mod for all of us who still waiting it so badly as is, if only you got the mod really done.

Second, even if you greedy enough to make a plan of become rich just from inserting someone's art works into your mod - than you will have a chance to share a profit with the artist right after you get it, just don't spend it right away and you will see how quickly the greedy artist will find you to ask for desired part of payment for his some copy-paste art work with main characters of the main game. I'm sure he will be interesed in money more than in just sadistically making you any law or copyright troubles for free, but even if he is a sadist - he can't harm you because see the previous paragraph. So yes, in this case you better upload your mod already and stop waiting for nothing.

Finaly, the last point. Maybe. Just maybe - that delay is not about "not answering artist". Maybe some other things happening all that time instead of that "waiting for a non answering artist", huh? For example, I'm using my fantasy and a bit of logic here: the owners of the main game could wrote a message to such a mod auther like you and say something like, hey man, you are ruining our bussiness, we were planing to gain endless donations for 10 more years and give those players about a 2-3 new pictures or scenes in every half of a year update. and your mod is allowing for players to see all the f*king acts that can be just possible to immagine in this game, we don't want you to add too many f*k scenes in this game at once, because everybody will see how simply and fast it really can be done. So we will get you in a court, or hire a ninja-killer, or attack your pc with ddos-hackers, or pee in your hamburger, or we will make you life a very complex thing just if you dare to give to those endless paying donaters so many new content in your single mod, that we will never be possible to lie them further that it's such a long, hard, expensive, and another time long-long-long work. I dunno what's the reason of delay then, if it's not something like that, maybe you blackmailing them to have a part of the profit with them for next 10 years of poor tiny updates as they planned. Or they threatening you with troubles if you will try to get profit from the mod alone or even in share with "copy-paste artists". Or maybe none of this happens but you just like to wait and loose many time for nothing. I donno. But in all those or other "real reasons" like that - i think just someone new could do the same job and upload the new content faster than all these guys, so the players will win and the greedy one will sucks. Somebody must stop this waiting for a non-answering artist already, or whatever happening there for real. Just waiting - is just bad, that's for sure.

I hope we will see some new content some or the other way... or maybe we all should try to write to that artist?

Last edited:

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone got a version with the Fan Scene DLC Mod on, i have tried the latest one but there is no "Fan Scence DLC App Guide" on the MC's phone so.... :(

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry, but this is just ridiculous... To wait for an non unswering artist for almost 3 mounts... It don't seemed to be true... Or it better not to be true. What kind of problem is there for real? I'm submerging in guesses...
It hasn't even been 2 months, but yeah he was just inactive for a while but I've talked to him. I think I just now figured out a way to improve the image quality of the scenes though, so I can fix the old ones and add 3 new scenes and the quality will be way better than before. It's just going to take me a while to do >.<

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes