Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Some dont bother reading after finding the DL link, maybe remove it from the OP while updating the mod so they stop trying?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Damn... playing without incest patch makes dialogue (mostly the situations) pretty stupid... i mean...

Erik's Landlady which "coincidentally" is fucking similar to him?

Or My friend (which is exactly like her cause she is suppose to be her fucking TWIN sister) Diana?

Or imagine a house whose the two TENENTS look pretty similar to each other and the LANDLADY, and they are supposedly completely unrelated?

I know that has been said a lot before but PATREON CENSORSHIP sucks in such ways that defies logic...

Better wait for patch update then... :cry: :cry: :cry:
This mod won't change any of that though. Better discuss such things in the main thread. Has been discussed a lot in the past already.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
This mod won't change any of that though. Better discuss such things in the main thread. Has been discussed a lot in the past already.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm feeling SO STUPID right now...

I opened many tabs and mixed them up, for a minute i thought that this thread was the MAIN one, but then i checked the actual main thread and my comment wasn't there, so i though it was removed for some unknown reason without any warning, then i bitched about it a little.

Sry for the confusion

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
srksrk 68 this mod needs the incest patch from lewdpatcher right? Do you know when he will update it to 20.8? Or your mod isnt going to need his patch? The mod will apply incest too?

Jun 15, 2019
Everybody will have such issues when running an outdated mod with the new game version. Just be patient, I am at it.
oh no i was aware that there wasn't an updated ver. I was using the ver. 20.6 with a ver. 20.6 of the game and got that error. I never tried out the mod so decided to keep an older ver. of the game to try and that happened.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

the very first early Alpha release of the mod is up!

Version 0.20.8-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.8 of the main game. May be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
    • Community translations will not work for the new content until updated.
    • Some facial expressions and animations may be broken, especially for new content.
    • Map minature icons for characters may be out-of place.
    • Quest hints may be missing or be wrong.
    • Other issues.
  • Keep a backup of your older saves as a fallback!
  • In case of issues, the mod may be disabled with parameter DISABLE_MOD until a fix can be provided.
  • Fixed a broken intro to the Debbie/Diane threesome scene.
I tested startup and loading a save from version 0.20.7 with everything done. As usual the game warns about an older save being loaded, which can be ignored. Everything looked OK and the new quest kicked in.

Also, I tried some cookie jar scenes of older content, which worked OK.

Expect bugs, though, and report them here! Keep backups of old saves just in case! And keep in mind that the mod can be disabled via parameter.

Old optional content and community translations should work, if no newer stuff is affected.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Folks,

the very first early Alpha release of the mod is up!

Version 0.20.8-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.8 of the main game. May be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
    • Community translations will not work for the new content until updated.
    • Some facial expressions and animations may be broken, especially for new content.
    • Map minature icons for characters may be out-of place.
    • Quest hints may be missing or be wrong.
    • Other issues.
  • Keep a backup of your older saves as a fallback!
  • In case of issues, the mod may be disabled with parameter DISABLE_MOD until a fix can be provided.
  • Fixed a broken intro to the Debbie/Diane threesome scene.
I tested startup and loading a save from version 0.20.7 with everything done. As usual the game warns about an older save being loaded, which can be ignored. Everything looked OK and the new quest kicked in.

Also, I tried some cookie jar scenes of older content, which worked OK.

Expect bugs, though, and report them here! Keep backups of old saves just in case! And keep in mind that the mod can be disabled via parameter.

Old optional content and community translations should work, if no newer stuff is affected.
1519649303451.gif

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
bennino1984 You can legit ignore the "trial" pop-up message by closing it out and still use winrar even when the trial expires
has worked that way for over a decade now. Buying Winrar is basically a small flex by some as "they could buy it so why not buy it.?"

Screenshot_2021-03-26 Oh no Anyway Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Getting 2 errors when trying to raise my dex up.
If i try to skip minigame i get this one (only get rollback option)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/somrak/button.rpy", line 67, in script
    jump bag_minigame_attack
ScriptError: could not find label 'bag_minigame_attack'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 401, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 81, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 218, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/somrak/button.rpy", line 67, in script
    jump bag_minigame_attack
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bag_minigame_attack'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 12:56:33 2021
And this one if i try to play the minigame (get rollback/ignore option and ignore just takes me back to the main gym scene to either do str/dex training or go to yoga room/leave gym)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/somrak/button.rpy", line 69, in script
    call screen muay_thai
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen muay_thai is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 401, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 81, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 218, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/somrak/button.rpy", line 69, in script
    call screen muay_thai
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\Keep\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen muay_thai is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 12:56:53 2021
Not sure if anyone else is getting these or if they havnt tried with new game and already had maxed out stats

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
winrar free verion of course
bennino1984 You can legit ignore the "trial" pop-up message by closing it out and still use winrar even when the trial expires
has worked that way for over a decade now. Buying Winrar is basically a small flex by some as "they could buy it so why not buy it.?"

View attachment 1106479
You know you're replying to a three years old post here?

;)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes