Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Jason1121

Apr 24, 2020
That sounds like an installation error. Follwo the instructions to the letter. Install no other mods.

Did you know you can edit your posts? This would avoid flooding the thread with one-sentence updates.
What exactly do I put in the game folder the mac instructions aren't very clear?

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
I don't know if its the game or the mod but. I finish the warehouse part. Now im at the part where I have to go to the kitchen. I talk with the three girls and it puts mew in the living room. When I try to get to the kitchen buy clicking on the right it won't let me. I keep getting the dialogue that says "I should go to the kitchen." Any way to force mover with code to the kitchen with renply?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can I use the OVERRIDE Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-2.24 - game_overrides on version 0.20.8 ???
This version should work with the newest version of the mod since there has been no change to the older content.

should i wait some days or is the mod good to go ?
You can give it a try. If you face bugs, post them here with a save attached. I cannot promis when I am able to address them, though.

I don't know if its the game or the mod but. I finish the warehouse part. Now im at the part where I have to go to the kitchen. I talk with the three girls and it puts mew in the living room. When I try to get to the kitchen buy clicking on the right it won't let me. I keep getting the dialogue that says "I should go to the kitchen." Any way to force mover with code to the kitchen with renply?
I am not yet at that part, so I cannot tell if it's a bug of the mod or the game. You may attach a save here but I don't know when I come to look into it.

I am currently after the part where Nadya talks to MC in the car, when he's briefing Tony. I already did some stuff on the new content and will release the next version tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you could also try to load an earlier save and do the part that bugs your out with the mod disabled, and see if that makes a difference.

What exactly do I put in the game folder the mac instructions aren't very clear?
Since I don't have a Mac, I fear I cannot give clearer instructions.

Reactions: Batman2322

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
Ill try a new save and use the max stats/money route. See if that helps. I even disabled the mod and tried runnign the game normally. Didn't help.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just uploaded 0.03 Beta, featuring some stuff for the new content (nothing lewd yet).

Version 0.20.8-0.03 Beta:
  • Added blinking, breathing and talking animations for Nadya and Liu.
  • Change the presplash image to reflect the status of the mod (en/disabled).
    • The presplash image is part of the original game but was never displayed.
  • Small animations added for increased immersion.
    • Tony silencing MC when he talks too much in Maria's presence.
    • Falling leaves while MC visits his father's grave.
    • Nadya actually blowing smoke in the car.
Have fun!

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
on one line :
For Summertime Saga 0.20.7

on other line :
Version 0.20.8-0.03 Beta

can i download for latest version or its still beta thing?
edit : ok i get it, i will waiting patiently.. hope i didn open this post 3 times a day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hentai0052

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
on one line :
For Summertime Saga 0.20.7

on other line :
Version 0.20.8-0.03 Beta

can i download for latest version or its still beta thing?
edit : ok i get it, i will waiting patiently.. hope i didn open this post 3 times a day :ROFLMAO:
Oops i forgot to update this.

I feel you can try the mod now, but there will still be issues, which i will fix asap. And the new content still need to be naughtified.

Save offen and keep backups.

Reactions: bakasto and D0n J0n

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi,
can I install the new beta over the old beta? I ask because installing beta over alpha created a crash in the library. (If it was the reason.)

Aside this, it would be really cool if it is possible to change the size of the font with your mod. In vanilla it is a little small for me to read it. Mostly because I'm usually not sitting not near enough to the notebook screen.
Another issue is the dialogue box. If you could offer an option to remove it, making it invisible, but still seeing the text normally, would be very cool. I had a mod for both issues, which sadly does not work anymore. I got a replacement for the font size which works in the moment, but wondering if it works in later version not, again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,
can I install the new beta over the old beta? I ask because installing beta over alpha created a crash in the library. (If it was the reason.)

Aside this, it would be really cool if it is possible to change the size of the font with your mod. In vanilla it is a little small for me to read it. Mostly because I'm usually not sitting not near enough to the notebook screen.
Another issue is the dialogue box. If you could offer an option to remove it, making it invisible, but still seeing the text normally, would be very cool. I had a mod for both issues, which sadly does not work anymore. I got a replacement for the font size which works in the moment, but wondering if it works in later version not, again.
You *should* install clean, i.e. remove old mods before installing new ones first. It's possible to clean up manually but only if you know how and what.

You will be surprised what you find if you browse the mod's config menu. Among those, for instance, an option to increase the font size and set the say screen transparency, just as you wished ;)

Oct 13, 2018
I installed the mod and all other mods. But when i try to play the game, it says "naughty tribute - restart required" i restart the game and the same error showes up. Does any know what should i do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hentai0052

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You *should* install clean, i.e. remove old mods before installing new ones first. It's possible to clean up manually but only if you know how and what.

You will be surprised what you find if you browse the mod's config menu. Among those, for instance, an option to increase the font size and set the say screen transparency, just as you wished ;)
Gosh! I do not know how I could have overlooked the fontsize settings. Must have :sleep:.
'Saythrough' did not say me anything, so I didn't click on it, but helped. I would suggest to use 'Dialogue Box Opacity'. But honest, I did not even see the fontsize setting. Aaarrgh! :)

Is it possible that in the new version, it is not possible anymore to double at the shoot ranging?

Reactions: EmeraldSword

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Will the optional game overrides be updated as well? No pressure, just curious. :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I installed the mod and all other mods. But when i try to play the game, it says "naughty tribute - restart required" i restart the game and the same error showes up. Does any know what should i do?
The incest patch and translation packages do not work together. Disable the community translation in the settings, or set it to Legacy.

Gosh! I do not know how I could have overlooked the fontsize settings. Must have :sleep:.
'Saythrough' did not say me anything, so I didn't click on it, but helped. I would suggest to use 'Dialogue Box Opacity'. But honest, I did not even see the fontsize setting. Aaarrgh! :)

Is it possible that in the new version, it is not possible anymore to double at the shoot ranging?
This should be random AFAIK.

How to install the mod please ? extract to game folder: ok... RUN.... & after.. nothing....
What platform/OS are you on?

You need to have finished Mrs. Johnson/June/Erik story first.

Will the optional game overrides be updated as well? No pressure, just curious. :)
They should still work.

roykindj

Dec 30, 2018
The incest patch and translation packages do not work together. Disable the community translation in the settings, or set it to Legacy.

This should be random AFAIK.

What platform/OS are you on?

You need to have finished Mrs. Johnson/June/Erik story first.

They should still work.
I'm on win10 x64

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes