Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You're welcome! But keep in mind that I did not yet naughtify the new content. This will follow in the next days.
Don't worry, with maybe an hour/day for gaming that playthrough will probably take the whole week at least. I'll check this thread as soon as I notice something missing.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Something with Missy and Becca preferly Missy since she wanted MC the most
You know, I am also a fan of Missy. However, since she is still on old technology, and I already added a bunch of stuff for her (x-ray animations, what-if, optional content) so I fear this is not easily achieved. If you have some ideas, maybe pm me about it. Probably I could give her some pubes.

On the other hand, I think I will first work on the new content (Nadya and Liu). Maybe you have some ideas here?

Fenris_Lokisson

May 11, 2018
Just wanted to thank you for adapting the mod so fast. I very much like both the game and your naughtification. Looking forward to see what you do with the new content.

Reactions: srksrk 68

F18ZONE

May 25, 2020
Hi,
skip function is not properly working with tab key on keyboard while on screen skip option is properly working.
I have also checked with original game (without mod), tab key skip function is working in it.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Any chance of modding the speed of the Boss minigame in 20.8? Also, can you have a shaved mod as well as a hairy mod for those that it applies to?

Reactions: vVvNiKONvVv

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,
skip function is not properly working with tab key on keyboard while on screen skip option is properly working.
I have also checked with original game (without mod), tab key skip function is working in it.
It is working. Parameter HANDLESKIPPING brings the vanilla behavior back if you want it. I personally prefer the game not to just continue skipping after each choice, therefore I changed the default to require the TAB key to be pressed as long as you want the game to skip.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Any chance of modding the speed of the Boss minigame in 20.8? Also, can you have a shaved mod as well as a hairy mod for those that it applies to?
I will add an option to skip the new minigames soon. But is it not skill dependent how difficult the minigame is? I had no problems at all with maxed-out stats.

For the shaved option... That's not my personal preference, so I fear this has low priority. But it would be possible to create optional content yourself -- you only need the extracted images from the game which can be optained by tools like unren.bat rpatool or such, and an image editing software.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
im bit lost installing optional option..
did i put game_override folder inside "game" folder or change/put on "character" folder one by one?
there only instruction for game_override folder for android there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
did i put game_override folder inside "game" folder or change/put on "character" folder one by one?

You have to put ''game_overrides'' in the same folder where ''SummertimeSaga.exe'' is located, not inside ''game'' folder.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There is this description in the "Optional Content" section of the first post:
Extract the folder "game_overrides" and place it in the same directory where the "<Summertime Saga>\game" is found. Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_overrides" folders.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

new version is up, with some modifications of the new content.

Version 0.20.8-1.01:
  • First naughtyfication of Liu bedroom sex scene.
  • MC talkin animation during Liu bedroom sex.
  • Skippable minigames (parameter SKIP_MINIGAMES):
    • Knife fight against Dimitri, after you lost the first attempt.
    • Same for the fight for the gun against Raz.
    • Skipping button available in sewer crawling minigame.
  • Corrected the sewer crawling minigame to display MC's chosen name instead of "Anon".
More to follow. Enjoy!

relldrih

Aug 10, 2017
Hi Folks,

new version is up, with some modifications of the new content.

Version 0.20.8-1.01:
  • First naughtyfication of Liu bedroom sex scene.
  • MC talkin animation during Liu bedroom sex.
  • Skippable minigames (parameter SKIP_MINIGAMES):
    • Knife fight against Dimitri, after you lost the first attempt.
    • Same for the fight for the gun against Raz.
    • Skipping button available in sewer crawling minigame.
  • Corrected the sewer crawling minigame to display MC's chosen name instead of "Anon".
More to follow. Enjoy!
Awsome, great job bro. Real quick tho, will this work with 20.9?
[Update] It does not, s'all good though still got 20.8 and can wait, no rush

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes