Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone help me pls? My game started like this. At first i put the mod first after installing the game and delete the older one. And now i can't get this fixed even when i already delete the mod from the game files. I'm on android btw. Is this the bug from the game or the mod? Thank u. Screenshot_2021-03-29-19-21-51-14_551e2650fe73ddce3a3bd0c3419fbdd0.jpg

LEON S KENNEDY

May 28, 2017
Can i ask i go to the android/data, the data file is nothing,how can i find the summertime saga file?
Sounds like you are on android 11 they removed user access there's is a way around this however download the "files" app and it will let you view the files in the data folder u still need a blue tooth keyboard to copy and paste the game folder or skip all this nonsense and hook ur device to a pc lol

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sounds like you are on android 11 they removed user access there's is a way around this however download the "files" app and it will let you view the files in the data folder u still need a blue tooth keyboard to copy and paste the game folder or skip all this nonsense and hook ur device to a pc lol
That's right. However, it's not for the inexperienced user. Google screwed this up. There are file managers that can handle it better, look into the link I posted in the first post:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone help me pls? My game started like this. At first i put the mod first after installing the game and delete the older one. And now i can't get this fixed even when i already delete the mod from the game files. I'm on android btw. Is this the bug from the game or the mod? Thank u. View attachment 1111587
Well, it helps to download the newest version of the mod. Which is always a good idea before reporting bugs...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
when i save it keep saying is to large and should wait a bit,any resolve for this?
That's an issue also with the unmodded game -- except that there you don't get a warning but it will crash eventually. Solution is, as the message says, to wait a bit (talk to people, sleep, do quests) before saving again. And to not save immediately after loading a save. And of course to save frequently in different slots to have a fallback.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
That's an issue also with the unmodded game -- except that there you don't get a warning but it will crash eventually. Solution is, as the message says, to wait a bit (talk to people, sleep, do quests) before saving again. And to not save immediately after loading a save. And of course to save frequently in different slots to have a fallback.
i save once at 3 hours still get warning but no crashing so far )

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
only problem that I have with this not responding Then it turns the game off by itself I did it three times it's fine in the game but when you have sex scenes that's when it screws up I am on Windows 7 64 bit. need help thank's

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just finished playthrough of the main story part III, and uploaded the first stable version 1.00 of the mod.

Version 0.20.8-1.00:
  • First stable release (playthrough of main story finished without problems).
  • Increased the effect of breathing animations for Liu and Nadya.
  • Fixed Jenny having no talking animations in the event after MC cleared Debbies bank debts.
  • Corrections to Liu's talking animations.
  • Added missing talking, blinking and breathing animations for Tony, Liu and MC during bank heist.
  • Added missing talking, blinking and breathing animations for MC, Debbie, Raz, Dimitry, Svetlana, Katya and Khadne during the rescue mission.
  • Nadya actually blowing smoke during meeting MC in the office.
  • Becca and Missy again appear on the beach as icons on the town map at weekend evenings.
  • Added icon on town map for Jab and Yoyo.
  • Corrected icons on town map during main quest.
Naughtyfications of the new content will follow soon ;)

Have fun!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

I just finished playthrough of the main story part III, and uploaded the first stable version 1.00 of the mod.

Version 0.20.8-1.00:
  • First stable release (playthrough of main story finished without problems).
  • Increased the effect of breathing animations for Liu and Nadya.
  • Fixed Jenny having no talking animations in the event after MC cleared Debbies bank debts.
  • Corrections to Liu's talking animations.
  • Added missing talking, blinking and breathing animations for Tony, Liu and MC during bank heist.
  • Added missing talking, blinking and breathing animations for MC, Debbie, Raz, Dimitry, Svetlana, Katya and Khadne during the rescue mission.
  • Nadya actually blowing smoke during meeting MC in the office.
  • Becca and Missy again appear on the beach as icons on the town map at weekend evenings.
  • Added icon on town map for Jab and Yoyo.
  • Corrected icons on town map during main quest.
Naughtyfications of the new content will follow soon ;)

Have fun!
Thank you very much! Downloading now. Last time I played Summertime Saga was 8(?) months ago, so I'm going to start a new game tomorrow. Your mod is very much appreciated, especially the inclusion/adoption of the hairy mod! :D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you very much! Downloading now. Last time I played Summertime Saga was 8(?) months ago, so I'm going to start a new game tomorrow. Your mod is very much appreciated, especially the inclusion/adoption of the hairy mod! :D
You're welcome! But keep in mind that I did not yet naughtify the new content. This will follow in the next days.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes