Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
By closing your eyes and skipping over...

Seriously, much is customizable, but not everything. Maybe once the game is finished I make it a sex option like the others (faster/slower/cum/angle)
Honestly I'm only interested in blinking/breathing/talking overlays, which improve immersion a lot and are very well done and are the main reason for me to use this mod.

Optionally I also find the hairy mods quite nice to have.
A global switch would be sufficient there: hairy on/off - heels on/off.
There are indeed way too much single options regarding this.

But the x-ray options and other sex options should IMHO have a global on/off switch.
I would turn both off, because I find both immersion breaking.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry no! Tastes are different. I don't want to see the inside and organs during sex with the girls.
I agree.

By closing your eyes and skipping over...
Haha, I don't even need to close my eyes.
I'd prefer it without x-ray or an option, but for me it's a minor issue that I can live with. Rest of the mod is too good to uninstall it because of x-ray.

Sep 7, 2018
It's Tuesday morning at the bank, and I can't click on Tony, I see him there, he lights up when I mouse over him, but nothing executes on clicking... anyone know what could be wrong?

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I wanted to download this mod but the I cannot get either link to work, could you upload it to Mega please? I know that one works....
I only came across this game last week, most impressed, it is a lot of fun!
For the top link, you go there, click the download, close the window/tab that pops up, click download again, close the second window/tab that pops up, and click download a third time and it should work...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Honestly I'm only interested in blinking/breathing/talking overlays, which improve immersion a lot and are very well done and are the main reason for me to use this mod.

Optionally I also find the hairy mods quite nice to have.
A global switch would be sufficient there: hairy on/off - heels on/off.
There are indeed way too much single options regarding this.

But the x-ray options and other sex options should IMHO have a global on/off switch.
I would turn both off, because I find both immersion breaking.
I agree.

Haha, I don't even need to close my eyes.
I'd prefer it without x-ray or an option, but for me it's a minor issue that I can live with. Rest of the mod is too good to uninstall it because of x-ray.
i'm joking, i get it but many (not all) scenes have the ability to disable (hand on bottom right)
I get your point and find it valid. I will provide an option to disable x-ray in the next version. This will only apply for the mods own x-ray animations that kick in automatically, not those the original game brings (and which also kick in automatically). I might provide an optional content archive that does the same for those x-rays, but I cannot promise.

Reactions: Grimtown
Sep 7, 2018
No idea. Can you attach a save here?
Here you go, for reference, I started a "New Game" with the option to start at the new content, and then proceeded down the main story to arrive at this point, the only difference would be that I've gone to the gym once or twice to try and increase my stats again...

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.01 is up with additional naughtyfications and a requested feature.

Version 0.20.9-1.01:
  • First naughtyfication of Liu Office sex scene.
  • On request: added options to disable all x-ray animations:
    • Automatically kicking-in x-ray animations introduced by the mod can be disabled by new parameter X_RAY.
    • X-ray version of Okita VR sex introduced by the mod is replaced by two optional content versions OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY and OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY_HEELS, which can be disabled altogether.
    • After-cum x-ray animations of vanilla game can be disabled/moderated via optional content, parameters OVERRIDES_XRAY_DISABLED and OVERRIDES_XRAY_MODERATE.
  • Find more details, descriptions and previews in the configuration menu for those parameters.
And it's no April's Fools joke ;)

The optional content archive has been updated as well and needs to be downloaded for the feature to work. Delete the old downloaded content for Okita before installation, and maintain the parameters accordingly. Also, install the mod clean, i.e. remove the old mod before installation.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

relldrih

Aug 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

version 1.01 is up with additional naughtyfications and a requested feature.

Version 0.20.9-1.01:
  • First naughtyfication of Liu Office sex scene.
  • On request: added options to disable all x-ray animations:
    • Automatically kicking-in x-ray animations introduced by the mod can be disabled by new parameter X_RAY.
    • X-ray version of Okita VR sex introduced by the mod is replaced by two optional content versions OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY and OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY_HIEELS, which can be disabled altogether.
    • After-cum x-ray animations of vanilla game can be disabled/moderated via optional content, parameters OVERRIDES_XRAY_DISABLED and OVERRIDES_XRAY_MODERATE.
  • Find more details, descriptions and previews in the configuration menu for those parameters.
And it's no April's Fools joke ;)

The optional content archive has been updated as well and needs to be downloaded for the feature to work. Delete the old downloaded content for Okita before installation, and maintain the parameters accordingly. Also, instll the mod clean, i.e. remove the old mod before installation.

Enjoy!
Much appreciated bro
5gK.gif

Reactions: srksrk 68

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get this error:

Bye-bye, papa.
and:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpy", line 13, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpy", line 13, in script call
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/beach/beach.rpy", line 18, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 15, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpy", line 62, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpy", line 221, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/storage/main.rpy", line 12, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/main.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call ano27_boss_warehouse_office
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/dialogue/ano27.rpy", line 201, in script
    raz "Traitorous bitch!" with hpunch (show_native="Predatel'skaya suka!")
  File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 196, in my_say
    return old_say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 69, in patch_say
    return _say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: 'Motion' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpy", line 13, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/beach/beach.rpy", line 18, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 15, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpy", line 62, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpy", line 221, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/storage/main.rpy", line 12, in script call
    $ game.main()
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/main.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call ano27_boss_warehouse_office
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/dialogue/ano27.rpy", line 201, in script
    raz "Traitorous bitch!" with hpunch (show_native="Predatel'skaya suka!")
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 196, in my_say
    return old_say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!Sex Games\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.9
Thu Apr 01 21:04:37 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here you go, for reference, I started a "New Game" with the option to start at the new content, and then proceeded down the main story to arrive at this point, the only difference would be that I've gone to the gym once or twice to try and increase my stats again...
It appears that your save is broken, probably because you did not save, as recommended, in the main town map or in MC's bedroom.

Try loading the save with LOAD_ERRORHANDLING parameter set to value 4, then save again (in the main town map or in MC's bedroom). That teleported me to the evening and sleeping a night, so it was Wednesday morning. I skipped sex days to next Tuesday morning and was able to trigger the event.

Again: always only save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom.

And set the parameter back afterwards.

Sep 7, 2018
It appears that your save is broken, probably because you did not save, as recommended, in the main town map or in MC's bedroom.

Try loading the save with LOAD_ERRORHANDLING parameter set to value 4, then save again (in the main town map or in MC's bedroom). That teleported me to the evening and sleeping a night, so it was Wednesday morning. I skipped sex days to next Tuesday morning and was able to trigger the event.

Again: always only save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom.

And set the parameter back afterwards.
Thanks for the reply... I will definitely map save from now on. I'm kind of a noob, never really had a problem saving at scenes before, how do I load with that command? Is there a special command window or something?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
Well, the mod does not contain a file game/patch.rpy. If you have other mods installed, it appears the do not work well together...

Edit: I just reproduced it and will try to give a fix soon. Meanwhile, this can be bypassed with the Ignore button.

Edit2: Put the attached file ano27.rpy into folder <SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts\locations\warehouse\office\dialogue (replacing the existing file) for a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokadotz
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes