Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, 100 and I saw on the Summertime Saga homepage that there are only few steps necessary for the next update.

• Hey there
Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
celebrate 100

hey do you plan to do anything with the debby and diane threesome scene your mod kind of bugs it out at the start and it would be cool to cum in both or continue cumming in them like marias scene.

P.S thanks for your hard work by the way me and my penis appreciate it.
If you mean the strange pullout effect before the action starts -- wow, I wonder why nobody ever found that one. I fixed it, will be part of the next update.

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
I've never seen such a thing. Do you have other mods installed? If not, attach a save here to reproduce.
Thank you for your kind concerning. I exactly installed other mod "Hairy Mod Tribute Mod adds", which is described as compatible with the "Naughty Tribute Mod " , dose it suppose to be reason ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for your kind concerning. I exactly installed other mod "Hairy Mod Tribute Mod adds", which is described as compatible with the "Naughty Tribute Mod " , dose it suppose to be reason ?
Well, you could check if you try a clean install without that mod. Note that my mod also provides a bunch of optional content with a lot of hairy girls, certified to work smoothly ;)

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
can i use the mod fo 20.8 update?
long time didn play this game and only 1 mod left..
i will waiting for 20.8 update.
please ask for nude mod xD

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: srksrk 68

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
What can the 2000th ask for?
What I would have asked:
- put a experimental medicine in the poison cabinet of the hospital, which prevents the horrible issues with incest, if someone has it activated.
or
- Change the size of the legs of the girl in at the swimming pools glory hole. They are just to big.
or
some other ideas I had, just blown out of my head in the moment I started to write this. :)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes