Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks a bundle. But could i ask u once more to look into something?
I've gotten quite far since then. avoiding the buggy parts. and now im stuck in another loop. i know nothing about fixin these things! Like where do i even start.

I've been to a bikini competition. and after that when i get back to school i just end up going to the auditorium again to find everything looping. Only this time the "bikini" is not where it should be. it's gone.. If you would be so kind and fix that for me? :D

And i will promise u ill take ur advice..

PS: this is still an old buggy save where everything is messy again. hope it's not to much problem for ye. And one more thing. when i try to get the file i get instantly linked to the content and not asked if i want to download the file.. Apologizing but yeah, not very good at these things

Thanks again

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks a bundle. But could i ask u once more to look into something?
I've gotten quite far since then. avoiding the buggy parts. and now im stuck in another loop. i know nothing about fixin these things! Like where do i even start.

I've been to a bikini competition. and after that when i get back to school i just end up going to the auditorium again to find everything looping. Only this time the "bikini" is not where it should be. it's gone.. If you would be so kind and fix that for me? :D

And i will promise u ill take ur advice..

PS: this is still an old buggy save where everything is messy again. hope it's not to much problem for ye

Thanks again
You should rather try yourself first, it's not that difficult.

Go to the config menu (in the first post there is a description how to find that) and modify parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING. This is on 1 by default, meaning you only get warnings about corrupted saves but nothing will be fixed (like in Vanilla game except there you will not get a warning either).

Set this parameter to value 3 or 4 (you should try 3 first but in my experience 4 would not harm if the save is already broken anyways). Load the faulty save. Save it in a new slot. Load that new save and see if you still get warnings that it is broken. If yes, save it again (overwrite the one you just saved, not the original faulty one). Load and check again if there are still warnings. If not, go with that save from then on.

Set the parameter back to 1.

If you cannot fix it that way, the mod cannot help you. You may attach the save here and I can see if anything can be done.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018

Go to the config menu (in the first post there is a description how to find that) and modify parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING. This is on 1 by default, meaning you only get warnings about corrupted saves but nothing will be fixed (like in Vanilla game except there you will not get a warning either).

Set this parameter to value 3 or 4 (you should try 3 first but in my experience 4 would not harm if the save is already broken anyways). Load the faulty save. Save it in a new slot. Load that new save and see if you still get warnings that it is broken. If yes, save it again (overwrite the one you just saved, not the original faulty one). Load and check again if there are still warnings. If not, go with that save from then on.

If you cannot fix it that way, the mod cannot help you. You may attach the save here and I can see if anything can be done.

The save is attatched to the previous post. Thats the new one. Sure i will try that but man. i will probably just mess it up even more. And also. I can't save the file, as mentioned above. when clicking it it only sends me to the file with alot of code i can't even ready. I tried copy paste that into a save file but that did not work at all.. Haha "Brainstorming"

EDIT: SO i been fiddeling around a bit. still get errors. but ill check now if things are working.. hope so.. if not ill get back to you. Thanks for ur patiance

Last edited:

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018

Okey dude. i got a hang of it. And all is fixed. But now i stand befor a new error. The party at Eves. im told to go up on the roof and look for Odette, and eve should be there. but they are not on the roof haha. And the saves have gotten crazy big now. 4-5mb

well bro. i tried back and forth and i can't fix this

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Okey dude. i got a hang of it. And all is fixed. But now i stand befor a new error. The party at Eves. im told to go up on the roof and look for Odette, and eve should be there. but they are not on the roof haha. And the saves have gotten crazy big now. 4-5mb

well bro. i tried back and forth and i can't fix this
Yep, that's another problem -- the game (the unmodded as well) tends to explode save size. This happens if you save immediately after loading a save, it will increase by 2MB each time. It will shrink again over time (e.g. talk to people, skip days, do quests etc.). But once you get a warnining while loading about a save that is over 5MB in size, you should be careful.

Not everything is a bug. Did you try to follow the official walkthrough (there is a link in the modded game as well)? One glitch is that on the roof you are supposed to meet Jenny, but that will not happen if she is pregnant at the moment. Have her deliver and the baby be in daycare, and go to the party again.

Reactions: Dirkmcstride

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Yep, that's another problem -- the game (the unmodded as well) tends to explode save size. This happens if you save immediately after loading a save, it will increase by 2MB each time. It will shrink again over time (e.g. talk to people, skip days, do quests etc.). But once you get a warnining while loading about a save that is over 5MB in size, you should be careful.

Not everything is a bug. Did you try to follow the official walkthrough (there is a link in the modded game as well)? One glitch is that on the roof you are supposed to meet Jenny, but that will not happen if she is pregnant at the moment. Have her deliver and the baby be in daycare, and go to the party again.

Ahhh ok. That explain alot! He said he saw Jenny up there. Well man, that explain everything. She had delivered, but i guess baby is not in daycare. ill guess i have to figure that one out..

Thank you so much for all the help! Great!

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
srksrk 68

It's all been working smooth. And if something gets out of hand i just use what ever u tought me. But i have this problem. It's a flute problem. i have all the items but it still says i need to find the items when i talk to Erik. Dunno if the child is bugged aswell, it seems to have dissapeared. Or is it in daycare already? i don't know. Either way i don't see it no more.

I've tried to fix this things myself but the flute thing is not kicking in. Could u perhaps take a look?

I'll post my save here either way

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't get the naughty pic's for the Yoga event to show up.... I have made Yoga with Anna at least 10 times.... Are that something a miss???

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68

It's all been working smooth. And if something gets out of hand i just use what ever u tought me. But i have this problem. It's a flute problem. i have all the items but it still says i need to find the items when i talk to Erik. Dunno if the child is bugged aswell, it seems to have dissapeared. Or is it in daycare already? i don't know. Either way i don't see it no more.

I've tried to fix this things myself but the flute thing is not kicking in. Could u perhaps take a look?

Will check this evening.
I can't get the naughty pic's for the Yoga event to show up.... I have made Yoga with Anna at least 10 times.... Are that something a miss???
You have to finish Erik/Mrs. Johnson story first.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68

You have all the items, and now you have to make the flute. Go into your garage and click on the workbench to the right. A cutscene should start showing you making the flute. The quest advances and now you have to bring the flute to Ms. Dewitt.

So, everything is OK. It's even explained in the quest log on your phone.

One remark: if possible, do not do too many quests in parallel. Normally there is no problem, but at times some quests are blocking themselves until either one is finished, or dialogs/cutscenes of other quests kicking in unexpectedly.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 2.26 is up with a new naughtification, a fix and an adjustment.

Version 0.20.7-2.26:
  • Added Iwanka x-ray animation to her sex scene.
  • Added forgotten Consuela talking animation during stair sex scene.
  • Minor x-ray dick size adjustment in Diane breeding cumshot scene.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

a new version is up!

Version 0.20.7-2.27:
  • Added Iwanka talking animation when lying on her back in Erik's basement.
  • Added Iwanka talking animation to her blowjob scene.
  • Added Josephine talking animation when lounging naked in the office chair.
  • Added Josephine talking animation to her blowjob scene.
  • Correction to the mod's Diane boobjob cum inside scene.
  • Improvements and more smoothness in naughtified sex scenes.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dont know why but rNdomly the game goea black on android and o have to close it out qnd open it again.
That might be Android energy saving "feature". Go see if there is an option that lets you manage battery settings for the App.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
That might be Android energy saving "feature". Go see if there is an option that lets you manage battery settings for the App.
The issue is its in the middle of scenes, i already checked battery options and the games is set for optimization, so it shouldnt be the battery. Also regular summertime saga runs fine, wasnt untill i installed mod did the game do this.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Going through forum thread it seems to be the same issue someone else had where it goes black between scene transitions, but you can still hear audio. Already set blinking and and talking value to 0, and went to legacy animations. Still the same issue, ill try do a uninstwll and clearing cache.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Going through forum thread it seems to be the same issue someone else had where it goes black between scene transitions, but you can still hear audio. Already set blinking and and talking value to 0, and went to legacy animations. Still the same issue, ill try do a uninstwll and clearing cache.
What device/ Version are you using? How long So you play before this happens?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes