Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10
get maybe 3 mins in and then it starts
I can confirm it works flawlessly on a Samsung Galaxy S7, and a Galaxy S20 Ultra with Android 9 to 11.

Did you go to Settings/Apps/Summertime Saga/Battery and verified that battery savings are disabled?

the games is set for optimization
From my understanding, it must be the other way round: the game must *not* be set for optimization (if we are talking about the same thing here).

The game has a hidden parameter _DISABLE_BLINKING. You can set this to value 1 by editing the file Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt with a text editor and add this line anywhere in that file:
Code:
_DISABLE_BLINKING = 1
Also, please stet parameter VANILLA to value 1. See if that changes anything.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I can confirm it works flawlessly on a Samsung Galaxy S7, and a Galaxy S20 Ultra with Android 9 to 11.

Did you go to Settings/Apps/Summertime Saga/Battery and verified that battery savings are disabled?

From my understanding, it must be the other way round: the game must *not* be set for optimization (if we are talking about the same thing here).

The game has a hidden parameter _DISABLE_BLINKING. You can set this to value 1 by editing the file Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt with a text editor and add this line anywhere in that file:
Code:
_DISABLE_BLINKING = 1
Also, please stet parameter VANILLA to value 1. See if that changes anything.
No luck. I disabled battery optimization and it still happens, as well as setting parameter vanilla to value 1. Still doing it, i guess ill just play the mod on pc.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

uploaded a small update of the mod, probably the last one before the new game version comes out. It just integrates the hotfix for the last version plus a new parameter.

Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai0052

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Hey srk! Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but for every update of your mod, do I reinstall the whole game or can I delete the old mod files and replace it with the new ones?

Edit: nvm it tells me in the installation lol... Great mod btw
:FacePalm:

Panse

Oct 1, 2020
I have a little problem. I went to bed to sleep. Since I got the following message.
I ask for help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 205, in script
$ checkpoint()
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 205, in <module>
$ checkpoint()
File "game/scripts/core/checkpoints.rpy", line 17, in checkpoint
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 205, in script
$ checkpoint()
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 205, in <module>
$ checkpoint()
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 560, in force_autosave
save("auto-1", extra_info=extra_info)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Fri Mar 19 17:57:54 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have a little problem. I went to bed to sleep. Since I got the following message.
I ask for help.

While running game code:
$ checkpoint()
$ checkpoint()

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
$ checkpoint()
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
$ checkpoint()
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 560, in force_autosave
save("auto-1", extra_info=extra_info)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "J:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Fri Mar 19 17:57:54 2021
It seems you ran into a bug that is also present in the original game. You most likely saved and loaded the same game slot several times. This will increase the size of the save by 2 Megabytes each time, and everything above (as a rule of thumb) 4 Megabytes is dangerous, everything above 5 Megabytes is critical.

There is nothing that can be done about that, except: not using large saves. The mod will tell you if your saves grow too large. In that case, if possible, do some in-game stuff like talking to people, sleep, even do naughty scenes. After a while the saves the game produces will shrink again.

I repeat: Do not too often save and load the same save immediately again. Try that with the unmodded game and you will see that the game will crash very soon. The mod at least should give you a warning first.

When do you get that error? When going to sleep, waking up, or load a save? Try an older save (which should work if it's not already too large) and do as I told.

Reactions: Sothyr

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Never say never: just uploaded bugfixed version.

Version 0.20.7-2.28b:
  • Fixed Daisy arms vanishing during dialog with MC about that her pretty flowers died.
  • Fixed parameter DISABLE_MOD not working due to game crash.
Have fun!

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
my game wont even start now all I get is this error message. I have your most recent updates installed and the only other mod i have is the additional incecst lines which i deleted and it still gave me this error :( can you help?

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/harold/layeredimage.rpy", line 4, in script
init python:
File "game/scripts/characters/harold/layeredimage.rpy", line 15, in <module>
renpy.image('harold_face_f_wakeup_concerned', BlinkingFace('images/ground.png', ('overlays/blinking/harold_face_f_wakeup_.png', 'ground.png')))
File "game/scripts/TributeModImages.rpy", line 487, in __init__
"a": normal_map,
NameError: global name 'normal_map' is not defined

Full traceback:
init python:
File "I:\Patreon-F95 Zone Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "I:\Patreon-F95 Zone Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
renpy.image('harold_face_f_wakeup_concerned', BlinkingFace('images/ground.png', ('overlays/blinking/harold_face_f_wakeup_.png', 'ground.png')))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Sat Mar 20 17:17:22 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
my game wont even start now all I get is this error message. I have your most recent updates installed and the only other mod i have is the additional incecst lines which i deleted and it still gave me this error :( can you help?

While running game code:
init python:

Full traceback:
init python:
File "I:\Patreon-F95 Zone Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "I:\Patreon-F95 Zone Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Sat Mar 20 17:17:22 2021
You should always install clean, i.e. remove the old mod before installing the new one. File "game/scripts/characters/harold/layeredimage.rpy" is no longer part of the mod, so you must at least delete that (and the rpyc). I think the whole harold folder is gone. But other files may be deleted as well, so as I said, install clean to be sure.

Reactions: Bane84

denver5867

Mar 22, 2021
I’m sorry this is probably a really stupid question, but where do you download this mod (I’m new to this site)?

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Anyone could kindly tell me what's the problems (as attached) or which parameter should I change to avoid it . sorry for my poor English to describe the situation. Thanks a lot.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone could kindly tell me what's the problems (as attached) or which parameter should I change to avoid it . sorry for my poor English to describe the situation. Thanks a lot.
I've never seen such a thing. Do you have other mods installed? If not, attach a save here to reproduce.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Limited time offer for page 100:

The guy posting #2000 in this thread will get a custom modification done in the next mod release (if it's reasonable and does not violate the nature of the mod)!

But be warned: double posts just to be #2000 will not count.

funkyhound

Feb 12, 2019
celebrate 100

hey do you plan to do anything with the debby and diane threesome scene your mod kind of bugs it out at the start and it would be cool to cum in both or continue cumming in them like marias scene.

P.S thanks for your hard work by the way me and my penis appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: bbj84 and srksrk 68

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
You should always install clean, i.e. remove the old mod before installing the new one. File "game/scripts/characters/harold/layeredimage.rpy" is no longer part of the mod, so you must at least delete that (and the rpyc). I think the whole harold folder is gone. But other files may be deleted as well, so as I said, install clean to be sure.
yeah deleting the Harold folder seemed to work thanks. I never really had any issues before with just overwriting the previous versions but I will be sure to do clean installs from now on :)

Reactions: Sothyr
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes