Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
what's happening and how do i fix this?(there's more of this bug on sex scenes) great mod btw! View attachment 1288606 View attachment 1288605
This bug keeps appearing for some people from time to time but I never found out the reason. It may be related to hardware or graphic drivers. What platform/os/graphic card are you on?
  1. Try setting parameter SMOOTHING to 0 first and see if that helps.
  2. If not, run the game and press SHIFT+G. Try different settings for Renderer, Frame rates, Tearing, Powersave, NPOT. Restart and see if it changes anything.
  3. Run the game with a different screen resolution.
  4. Try updating your graphic drivers.
For each of the steps, try if it makes a difference when in full screen or windowed mode (ALT+ENTER). It would be nice if you report back when able to solve the issue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I fixed some artifacts I found while playing. Feel free to add them in a future update if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod edits.zip

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a sharp eye ;) I may add those corrections later, but it appears you saved the images in PNG format rather than the space saving WEBP format, so I cannot take them directly. However, thanks for finding this, I will add when there is time.

I do not understand the spoiler. Do you want to know how that cum overlay is done? Some images are in folders where you won't expect them. I think it's in images/characters/player/char_player_sex_53.png, but I am not sure without looking into the coding.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.11-1.03:
  • Improved naughtiness to the new Grace scene.
  • Improved cum outside after-sex animations for Eve and Grace new scenes.
  • Added sound to most kissing animations.
  • Slightly improved splashing sounds for underwater sex.
  • Minor sound corrections to Jenny camshow sex scene and to Mia telescope scene.
  • Fixed broken configuration screen for parameter COOKIESORT.
Enjoy!

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
You have a sharp eye ;) I may add those corrections later, but it appears you saved the images in PNG format rather than the space saving WEBP format, so I cannot take them directly. However, thanks for finding this, I will add when there is time.

I do not understand the spoiler. Do you want to know how that cum overlay is done? Some images are in folders where you won't expect them. I think it's in images/characters/player/char_player_sex_53.png, but I am not sure without looking into the coding.
I'm pretty sure I saved them in webP, I just renamed them back to png as you instructed. If you're talking about the larger file size though, while I was saving the images I saved them as lossless because I don't really know what the preferred quality to save them in is.

As for the spoiler, in the screenshot sections of project posts when you click on the pictures to blow them up, there're arrows you can click to go to the next/previous screenshot. I don't know how to put those arrows there for sequential images when posting a reply.

Jul 2, 2021
This bug keeps appearing for some people from time to time but I never found out the reason. It may be related to hardware or graphic drivers. What platform/os/graphic card are you on?
  2. If not, run the game and press SHIFT+G. Try different settings for Renderer, Frame rates, Tearing, Powersave, NPOT. Restart and see if it changes anything.
For each of the steps, try if it makes a difference when in full screen or windowed mode (ALT+ENTER). It would be nice if you report back when able to solve the issue.
i'm on
oh i forgot to tell that i'm playing on android. i've also tried to turn off some animations setting but still same. and as long as i concern in some scenes this bug is sometimes appears and sometimes it's disappear. but it seems like this bug is always appear for all of the new sex scenes on 0.20.11 update

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i'm on

oh i forgot to tell that i'm playing on android. i've also tried to turn off some animations setting but still same. and as long as i concern in some scenes this bug is sometimes appears and sometimes it's disappear. but it seems like this bug is always appear for all of the new sex scenes on 0.20.11 update
OK maybe on Android there is a setting for hardware acceleration. But otherwise, I fear I am out. What you can try is set parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1. Also, try DISABLE_MOD = 1 if nothing else helps. And maybe re-starting the phone does the trick.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure I saved them in webP, I just renamed them back to png as you instructed. If you're talking about the larger file size though, while I was saving the images I saved them as lossless because I don't really know what the preferred quality to save them in is.

As for the spoiler, in the screenshot sections of project posts when you click on the pictures to blow them up, there're arrows you can click to go to the next/previous screenshot. I don't know how to put those arrows there for sequential images when posting a reply.
Yes, I did not check in detail but was only seeing the file size. I use Paint.NET and save with quality 90.

The arrows are forum functionality. I think they are generated automatically when adding attachments (not with the Insert Image functionality).

Sgtlothar

Jan 29, 2021
srksrk 68 Not sure if you are looking for more sources for female moaning voices, but I found this from the Fan Art thread. I have another one for the cheerleader threesome scene, but I have to upload it to a site and share the link.

Jul 2, 2021
OK maybe on Android there is a setting for hardware acceleration. But otherwise, I fear I am out. What you can try is set parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1. Also, try DISABLE_MOD = 1 if nothing else helps. And maybe re-starting the phone does the trick.
what's the effect if i set parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
srksrk 68 Not sure if you are looking for more sources for female moaning voices, but I found this from the Fan Art thread. I have another one for the cheerleader threesome scene, but I have to upload it to a site and share the link.
It's a shame the sound is half a beat off. When I played it, the slap sound happened when she was going up.

Sgtlothar

Jan 29, 2021
Found another one I downloaded from the Fanart thread. This one is focused on jenny getting some night action dick:

Reactions: Pinpin007

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's a shame the sound is half a beat off. When I played it, the slap sound happened when she was going up.
You mean the sound is off for you when playing with the mod? I feared that could be the case on shower machines. What are you playing on?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 Here is the cheerleader threesome, it's up to you if you think it's useful.
Found another one I downloaded from the Fanart thread. This one is focused on jenny getting some night action dick:
OK that's certainly interesting, but honestly I don't know what to do with that. The sounds (moaning and sfx) are mixed so it's not possible to isolate the moaning with reasonable effort. Also, I would have to extract audio and convert to mp3, then cut and normalize. Too much effort.

Also, listening closely, I think the creator either used the same sources as I did, or he used the sounds provided by the mod. At least, not much difference ;)

I see you are refering to the videos posted, not the mod...

Please leave video dicussions as well as anything not mod related out of this thread. It's causing too much confusion already.

Krikre420

May 15, 2019
So I extracted the files and put them in the game folder I made and I get a traceback message?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.11-1.02/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 714, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game. Check installation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "/home/gitlab-runner/renpy-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk-ci/renpy/main.py", line 419, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
File "renpy/ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.11-1.02/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 714, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game. Check installation.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes