Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

finessyia

Jul 11, 2021
hey are you do the coding or just modify the coding from original game? and how do you get the assets? awesome mod anyways!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I extracted the files and put them in the game folder I made and I get a traceback message?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.11-1.02/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 714, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game. Check installation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "/home/gitlab-runner/renpy-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk-ci/renpy/main.py", line 419, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
File "renpy/ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.11-1.02/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 714, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game. Check installation.
The error you get is:

So I would suggest to check the installation. Follow the installation instructions exactly.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hey are you do the coding or just modify the coding from original game? and how do you get the assets? awesome mod anyways!
This cannot be answered easily. Much I modify, and much I code myself. For each *.rpy file the mod provides in the scripts directory, there is an original coming with the game (contained in the scripts.rpa archive). Those contain the modifications (mostly). The Tribute*.rpy files in the game folder mostly contain my own stuff. But it cannot always be separated clearly.

The assets and everything that comes with the game is inside the *.rpa files. Those need to be extracted first. There are tools, but it's not easy and changes from time to time with new game versions.

failsrenfy

Jul 12, 2021
good job i really like this mod, make this game more enjoyable, it would be great to see more 'another' option on the sex scene

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
good job i really like this mod, make this game more enjoyable, it would be great to see more 'another' option on the sex scene
You mean sloppy seconds? I am not done yet ;)

However I'd rather wait until after the tech upgrade for such big things. But you never know...

Reactions: Buddha330

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I Think I'm having getting sounds to work. It's hard to know because I dont know what has sound and what doesnt.
The cucumber scene with aunt= no sound for me
The blowjob from the lifesaver at the pool = no sound for me
Mom masturbating in her bed = had sound for 2 seconds then stopped

I have sound set to 1 and female sounds set to 4

Edit: Ok I think thaat might just be normal behaavior. I got to a scene where the audio worked fine. My bad!

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

your best mod is back with some focus on Becca.

Version 0.20.11-1.04:
  • Give Becca sloppy seconds in her new bedroom scene. Lots of them.
  • Allows you to focus on Becca during her bedroom sex scene.
  • More naughtiness to the Becca bedroom sex scene.
  • Correction to talking animation and orgasm sound in Jenny cinema makeout scene.
  • Minor graphical corrections to Roxxy locker kissing animation, and to early pregnant Nadya cargo sex animation.
  • Provided new configuration parameters VIDEO_DELAY and AUDIO_DELAY to mitigate audio/video synchronization issues on slow machines or exotic hardware. VIDEO_DELAY affects animation loops only.
  • Re-arranged sections and parameters in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Made the error you get if the mod is not correctly installed much clearer.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Buddha330

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I Think I'm having getting sounds to work. It's hard to know because I dont know what has sound and what doesnt.
The cucumber scene with aunt= no sound for me
The blowjob from the lifesaver at the pool = no sound for me
Mom masturbating in her bed = had sound for 2 seconds then stopped

I have sound set to 1 and female sounds set to 4

Edit: Ok I think thaat might just be normal behaavior. I got to a scene where the audio worked fine. My bad!
You are quoting some very old scenes. It's unlikely I work on them with priority. Not until they are being re-done, which will happen a long time after the tech update.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Will Naughty Tribute be updated or be compatible with the upcoming technical update? I'm talking about the game being remade in HD, Widescreen, etc.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's certainly the goal to keep it compatible. But who knows how much effort it will be and how long it will take?
I think that is more or less the answer I expected. I assume you won't really know until the actual release.

Gobread70

Mar 6, 2019
i need help
i've been trying to instal this mod and run it but it kept giving me this Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 18.09.40.png

i'm using mac os catalina v 10.15.7
plus i don't have other mod installed

this text show up after a few minutes of loading on the splash screen

if someone could assist me, it would be much appreciated.
:)

Gobread70

Mar 6, 2019
so i fixed the exception by keep trying and redownloading everything
but now i can't change the value of the configuration Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 18.46.54.png

does anybody have a fix for this, i don't know how to change the permission from read only to read and write
i'm on mac os

Last edited:

Gobread70

Mar 6, 2019
so i fixed the exception by keep trying and redownloading everything
but now i can't change the value of the configuration View attachment 1316398

does anybody have a fix for this, i don't know how to change the permission from read only to read and write
i'm on mac os
fixed it again my self (I"M SO PROUD) LOL:ROFLMAO:
I don't exactly know what fixed it tho
first i change the permission on the directory with terminal (if you're curious look it up on google)
then i moved my SummertimeSaga.app to Application folder And VOILA
it's fixed

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
first i change the permission on the directory with terminal (if you're curious look it up on google)
it's fixed
Wow thanks for the head-up and glad you fixed it! We had a couple of such problems in the past on Mac but since I have none I was never able to get a solution. Maybe your experience will help someone.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
it's fixed
Can you explain what you did in more detail please then maybe??

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes