Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue? View attachment 9-1-LT1.save

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue? View attachment 1357143
You managed to corrupt your save. This can be healed with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING set to 3, load the save, save it in a different slot and use that save from then on. Set the parameter back to 1 afterwards.

As a general rule, only save in MC's bedroom or in the main town map, never when in a dialog or in the middle of a quest (unless you know what you do and want to try something out -- do at your own risk and keep backup saves). Save often and in different slots. And do not save immediately after loading a save but let some in-game time pass first.

Aug 13, 2019
Is it possible to do optional content that separates pubic hair from armpit hair? I love giving public hair to some of the mature women, but the arm pit hair is a turn off.....

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it possible to do optional content that separates pubic hair from armpit hair? I love giving public hair to some of the mature women, but the arm pit hair is a turn off.....
Possible is everything. But in this case I think it would not be worth the effort. If you really want it, you can easily modify the images yourself. Removing hair should not be so difficult as adding them ;)

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
You managed to corrupt your save. This can be healed with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING set to 3, load the save, save it in a different slot and use that save from then on. Set the parameter back to 1 afterwards.

As a general rule, only save in MC's bedroom or in the main town map, never when in a dialog or in the middle of a quest (unless you know what you do and want to try something out -- do at your own risk and keep backup saves). Save often and in different slots. And do not save immediately after loading a save but let some in-game time pass first.
Thanks for the help! Always had a habit of saving every other minute, I've got so many save files I think I'm on the 10th page, but I'll keep that in mind.

Aug 13, 2019
Possible is everything. But in this case I think it would not be worth the effort. If you really want it, you can easily modify the images yourself. Removing hair should not be so difficult as adding them ;)
I don't at all mind giving it a shot. If I am successful, I'll even share them with you to put in the optional content. I just don't know how....I am on a mac. Any quick tutorials to help out?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, go to the game_overrides and create a new folder (e.g. copy crystal_hairy to crystal_hairy_armpits_shaved). Then edit the info.txt to something that makes sense, e.g.:
Code:
Crystal
Enable/disable hairy option with shaved armpits for Crystal's sex scene.
Finally, edit all the images. The important things are:
  • Especially for animations you must give special care to arrange everything exactly to the pixel because otherwise it will look odd. But for just removing hair this should be not so difficult. If you want to do it right, you can even extract the original images with tools like unren or un.rpyc and copy the shaved armpits over the modded image.
  • The images are in Google's WEBP format even though they have file extension PNG. Not all imaging software can deal with it. If your imaging tool can handle WEBP at all, it might still fail opening the image because it falsely assumes to have a PNG file. In that case, you must rename the file to WEBP first and rename it back to PNG after saving.
  • Make sure you really save in WEBP format because PNG can become much larger than WEBP!
Once done, the new optional content will be visible in the mod's config menu, where you can enable it. Make sure to disable all other options for the same girl because only one can be active at a time. This will also require a re-start of the game.

Tnmilamber

Aug 13, 2021
I am looking forward to playing you mod but ran into a small question I was hoping you would answer. I am currently playing the unmodded game and I am about 2/3 of the way thru. I wanted to go ahead and download your mod and try it out but keep the current game so I could see how it played out. So i created a new top level folder and downloaded the base game zip file and unzipped it. I then started the game to make sure it worked before I added your mod. However, when I started the game it still showed the same save files as the game in the other separate folder. I am not sure where the save games are found so I was wondering if it is even possible for me to run a game with your mod with its own save file without messing up my other save files. If not, then I guess I will just have to wait til I finish the first game to try your mod out. Thank-you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am looking forward to playing you mod but ran into a small question I was hoping you would answer. I am currently playing the unmodded game and I am about 2/3 of the way thru. I wanted to go ahead and download your mod and try it out but keep the current game so I could see how it played out. So i created a new top level folder and downloaded the base game zip file and unzipped it. I then started the game to make sure it worked before I added your mod. However, when I started the game it still showed the same save files as the game in the other separate folder. I am not sure where the save games are found so I was wondering if it is even possible for me to run a game with your mod with its own save file without messing up my other save files. If not, then I guess I will just have to wait til I finish the first game to try your mod out. Thank-you
That's Ren'py. You will not lose your saves, they are stored in %appdata%\renpy\summertimesaga. On the other hand, if you install the game twice, you have to take care that you do not overwrite your saves. You should save in another page in the save screen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

new version is up, featuring pregnant sex with Liu and some improvements.

Version 0.20.11-1.07:
  • Sex with pregnant Liu on Tuesday mornings in the bank.
  • Improvement of the Jenny pregnant camshow sex cumshot scenes.
    • Optional content needs to be downloaded again for the hairy option to work.
  • Improvements for the alternate angles' pan&scan (aka director's mode):
    • Added pan&scan for the Maria storage sex scene when Tony is not present.
    • Added pan&scan for the Roxxy trailer sex scenes.
    • Smoother camera movements.
  • Performance improvements by optimization of talking and blinking animations.
  • Corrected a bug in the mod's enhanced german translation package (must be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I thought about making an xray scene like you mention but it will not be easy.

The pan&scan starts automatically in the scenes mentioned in the change log. Dont expect too much of it, except for Missy and Becca it's just zooming. It adds kind of 3D effect though because foreground and background move differently.

Aug 14, 2021
I thought about making an xray scene like you mention but it will not be easy.

The pan&scan starts automatically in the scenes mentioned in the change log. Dont expect too much of it, except for Missy and Becca it's just zooming. It adds kind of 3D effect though because foreground and background move differently.
Right, I hear you, and thanks for the update of your mod. I just wish that I knew how to do animation editing. x-ray sex is one of my kinks and finding that type of content is a bit rare

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumbogummite

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Eve missing when using naughty tribute cant find her in ms bissette class for her quest, any solution ?
Did you get her pregnant? Do you see her to be elsewhere on the town map (check icons).

First see if she is also missing in the unmodded game (set parameter DISABLE_MOD to 1). If so, attach your save here to reproduce the issue.

Feb 5, 2018
Did you get her pregnant? Do you see her to be elsewhere on the town map (check icons).

First see if she is also missing in the unmodded game (set parameter DISABLE_MOD to 1). If so, attach your save here to reproduce the issue.
Nope i just already done her 1st quest meet her in park after that she's missing from school, the eve icon is in school when morning, and afternoon but she's nowhere to be found, only when evening i can meet her in park

Edit : DISABLE_MOD to 1 <= Already tried this but no help, here my save

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Nope i just already done her 1st quest meet her in park after that she's missing from school, the eve icon is in school when morning, and afternoon but she's nowhere to be found, only when evening i can meet her in park

Edit : DISABLE_MOD to 1 <= Already tried this but no help, here my save
Well, the school is big, look for her somewhere else if she is not in class ;)

And if the problem is there in the unmodded game (mod disabled), chances are that it's not the mod at fault. The parameter is not to help but to verify if the problem is with the mod or not. Did you already know the official Walkthrough (also reachable in-game via the menu, when the mod is enabled)?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes