Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 1.05 is up, with some minor fixes and support for the new community translations.

Version 0.20.11-1.05:
  • Small graphical improvements of the Becca sloppy second scene.
  • Fixed MC cannot enter or leave the warehouse if arriving too late at night.
  • Preparation for new community translations:
    • Included new texts in the translation templates generated with parameter DUMP_TRANSLATIONS.
    • Updated the mod's enhanced german translation package to contain the new translations.
Have fun!

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So i have naughty and its overides installed along with the incest patch 20.11 installed and i'm getting the keep going bug. Is there a known fix? Should i ask in the game thread?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So i have naughty and its overides installed along with the incest patch 20.11 installed and i'm getting the keep going bug. Is there a known fix? Should i ask in the game thread?
Not sure what you're talking about. If it is the request to restart the game which does not go away, try to set parameter USE_TRANSLATIONS to 4. Note that incest patch and translations do not work together. This has nothing to do with the Naughty Tribute mod.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Not sure what you're talking about. If it is the request to restart the game which does not go away, try to set parameter USE_TRANSLATIONS to 4. Note that incest patch and translations do not work together. This has nothing to do with the Naughty Tribute mod.
I meant the part where during sex with debbie all the keep going scenes are broken, i managed to get past it thankfully theres nothing locked behind that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I meant the part where during sex with debbie all the keep going scenes are broken, i managed to get past it thankfully theres nothing locked behind that.
And this only happens with the incest patch installed? Because I don't use it and when I just tried there were no broken scenes, and certainly not all of them.

maberry

Mar 3, 2021
Can you make a Chinese translation patch? Installing Chinese community translation will be messy and can't open the game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i cant make it work can you post a video or somthing i cant use it
If you follow the instructions of the first post to the letter, it should work Give it a try, don't leave any steps out and don't install anything else until it works. If it does not work, post the exact error you get here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

new version is up with some naughty stuff and some fixes.

Version 0.20.11-1.06:
  • Added option not to waste your cum during Jenny pregnant camshow sex. She can't get more pregnant after all, can she?
    • Added new hairy images of that scene to the optional content (must be downloaded separately).
    • Included new text in the translation templates generated with parameter DUMP_TRANSLATIONS.
    • Updated the mod's enhanced german translation package to contain the new translations (must be downloaded separately).
  • Added automatic pan&scan (aka director's mode) to the alternate angles of the Becca bedroom, Maria storage and Missy solo beach sex scenes.
  • Small improvements to talking animations
  • Added three hairy pregnant Jenny images to the optional content (must be downloaded separately) which were missing during the main quest rescue scene.
Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes