Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
At some point in the future, can the issue of all three girls in Roxxy's group not being hairy at the same time be fixed please?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
At some point in the future, can the issue of all three girls in Roxxy's group not being hairy at the same time be fixed please?
It is fixed. Just do as described in the three parameters for Roxxy, Becca and Missy (set to the highest value, i.e. 1 for Missy, 2 for Becca and 4 for Roxxy). It's a bit complicated to explain here but it will work. Choosing the right values lets you have any combination of hary/not hairy for all three of them, with or without heels. Same applies for Diane and Debbie, but for the two of them it's much easier.

Reactions: Plumbogummite

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello ! Love your mod, it's the best :cool:
Would it be possible to increase a little bit the amount of the creampie in the scene with Becca please ? :love:
The line of Roxxy is "You came a lot" and it would be nice to see something more substantial :giggle: (like in the scene with Nadya in the warehouse). Thanks !!

View attachment 1707014
The creampie in Nadya's scene comes from the original game (naughtyfied by me a bit), so it's different from the rest of the game where I only add the generic creampie animation. At some point I may work to improve that, but not before the tech update is out.
A last request please :giggle:
There is a problem with the belly of Diane in this scene (when Jenny tell everyone she's pregnant). Even if Diane is pregnant, it's not visible during this specific event... Is this something you can correct ?
View attachment 1707015
If you have a save, I can check but I doubt that I will fix it before the next update.

Dec 17, 2019
The creampie in Nadya's scene comes from the original game (naughtyfied by me a bit), so it's different from the rest of the game where I only add the generic creampie animation. At some point I may work to improve that, but not before the tech update is out.

If you have a save, I can check but I doubt that I will fix it before the next update.
Thank you so much ! :giggle: If you can increase it, that will be perfect thanks !!

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
It is fixed. Just do as described in the three parameters for Roxxy, Becca and Missy (set to the highest value, i.e. 1 for Missy, 2 for Becca and 4 for Roxxy). It's a bit complicated to explain here but it will work. Choosing the right values lets you have any combination of hary/not hairy for all three of them, with or without heels. Same applies for Diane and Debbie, but for the two of them it's much easier.
Thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, it's probably a stupid question :
After seeing your screenshots in your mod description, I'm just wondering, what do I have to do, to see this scene with both Odette and Grace pregnant ?

Is this just a "cookie jar" scene ?
In my experience, when one of them is pregnant, this Saturday/Sunday evening scene is not possible anymore.
I just tried it out. You get both of them pregnant, and as long as Grace is not late pregnant, you can have sex with the two of them in the evening ("You and Odette need a massage"). As soon as she is late pregnant, it is even possible in the morning because she is in the living room all day.

Dec 17, 2019
I just tried it out. You get both of them pregnant, and as long as Grace is not late pregnant, you can have sex with the two of them in the evening ("You and Odette need a massage"). As soon as she is late pregnant, it is even possible in the morning because she is in the living room all day.
Thank you very much for checking :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried it and there is a problem with Odette's body. Maybe because of the "game overrides" pubic hair files, Odette don't show pregnant in this scene (during her performance). Is this something you can fix in the future ?
There is no optional content for Odette, so that cannot be it. I use the hairy option for Grace, and I have no problem with it.

Can you go to the menu, "Create diagnosis file", zip and attach the created "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" here?

Smurf account

Mar 25, 2022
I'm having trouble getting the files in the the /game file on Android 12. I'm using FX file explorer from the play store to access these files but the APK for 20.13 won't allow me to paste the mod files in with the app.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the files in the the /game file on Android 12. I'm using FX file explorer from the play store to access these files but the APK for 20.13 won't allow me to paste the mod files in with the app.
You need to place the files not in the APK, but in the game folder after installing it on the device.

Last edited:
Reactions: srksrk 68

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
New user here
Do we need to download the previous versions or the nee one comes with all the previous version scenes ?

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
In 7.Optional Content: OVERRIDE_XRAY_DISABLED should I keep the value at 0 or 1? Assuming I want to see the Xray effect. The toolkit isn't very clear on this one. thanks in advance

Morgman55

Sep 21, 2020
Trans Eve should bang the heck out of MC & actually a group orgy would be sweet .. Many possibilities !!!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In 7.Optional Content: OVERRIDE_XRAY_DISABLED should I keep the value at 0 or 1? Assuming I want to see the Xray effect. The toolkit isn't very clear on this one. thanks in advance
You have to distinguish between the original game's built-in x-ray effects, and the ones added by the mod. The override options only affect the built-in ones. And like the name suggest, setting the value to 1 will disable the effect.

Note that you can only enable (value=1) one of the options OVERRIDE_XRAY_DISABLED and OVERRIDE_XRAY_MODERATE (like you can only enable one of the other options for the same girl). Enabling both will cause the game to automatically disable one at next game start. I personally prefer DISABLED=0 and MODERATE=1.

Reactions: Genperor
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes