Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, where can I download the mod? And how do I exactly put the mod and use it?
You go to page 1 of this thread and read the first post...
Hello, when I pasted the mods. The game keeps loading and the menu wont even appear how do i fix this, its on mobile
... which you apparently found. Mobile can be slow, especially on first start. Just wait a few minutes until everything is compiled. On a Samsung Galaxy S20, even then the start can last up to two minutes.

Reinzo

Mar 8, 2022

... which you apparently found. Mobile can be slow, especially on first start. Just wait a few minutes until everything is compiled. On a Samsung Galaxy S20, even then the start can last up to two minutes.
Okay thanks

Reinzo

Mar 8, 2022

Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.13:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.13-1.01:
  • Anon can now watch the Captain and Sara's happy ending.
  • Sounds during new Odette Sugar Tats blowjob cum scene.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.13-1.00:
  • Added sounds to the new Ivy/Veronica and Ivy/Jane lesbian scenes.
  • Added sounds to the new Anime/Octopus sex scene.
  • Added sounds to the new Terry/Sara sex scene.
  • Added sounds to the new Odette blowjob and boobjob scenes.
  • Fixed Eve's face off place and scene wrongly mirrored in the after-bike-repair rooftop event.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!
By the way, the mod worked and it looks nice and its a respect for you that you have putted so much time spent on this mod to work and its absolutely madness! Thank you! Also, when I was playing around I noticed this only one bug I've encountered. Somehow, the bug only appears ingame but not in Cookie Jar scenes, so how do I fix this? Thank you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
By the way, the mod worked and it looks nice and its a respect for you that you have putted so much time spent on this mod to work and its absolutely madness! Thank you! Also, when I was playing around I noticed this only one bug I've encountered. Somehow, the bug only appears ingame but not in Cookie Jar scenes, so how do I fix this? Thank you
That's some strange thing some people got, and I never found a relieable way to reproduce or solve. You could try to enable/disable hardware acceleration on your phone. Game-wise you could try to disable smoothing in the animation settings. If nothing helps, try to enable legacy animations (which will unfortunately also break some new features).

What phone/Android version are you on?

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
hello, version 20.13 is not working, there is no other mod installed, it closes the game, I had no problems with other versions to install the mod, my cell phone is a note 9s

Reinzo

Mar 8, 2022
That's some strange thing some people got, and I never found a relieable way to reproduce or solve. You could try to enable/disable hardware acceleration on your phone. Game-wise you could try to disable smoothing in the animation settings. If nothing helps, try to enable legacy animations (which will unfortunately also break some new features).

What phone/Android version are you on?
I'm on Android 11..

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
yes mine is on android 11, sorry I don't know how you do all that you said about downloading these things on the cell phone, but in the previous version it was just good that in the scenes it looked like the game was at 12 fps, it was slow the animation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hello, version 20.13 is not working, there is no other mod installed, it closes the game, I had no problems with other versions to install the mod, my cell phone is a note 9s
yes mine is on android 11, sorry I don't know how you do all that you said about downloading these things on the cell phone, but in the previous version it was just good that in the scenes it looked like the game was at 12 fps, it was slow the animation.
If you do exactly as described in the first post, it will definitly work. It may crash on first start, so give it a second try. Otherwise, verify exactly if you installed everything exactly as described.

There may be an issue with Android power settings that close the App when it loads for too long. In that case, your only chance is to change it in Android battery settings somehow.

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
I'll try, I delete the file that makes the configuration, 01tributconf, the game continues but that screen appears that something is wrong that a file is missing, when I play this file again into the script folder the game does not open again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'll try, I delete the file that makes the configuration, 01tributconf, the game continues but that screen appears that something is wrong that a file is missing, when I play this file again into the script folder the game does not open again.
Do not try things blindly. Follow the instructions to the letter. What else should I say?

It's not that difficult. Install the game, start it once to check it works, then install the mod - and only the mod. Start the game again to check.

Like it says in post 1.

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
sim, mas não tive problema com a versão 20.12, mas com essa não funciona, baixei o jogo versão 20.12 e mod 20.12 e não pegou o mod, e antes disso, quando abro na pasta 20.12 só tem muitos nomes de personagens, vou tentar de novo, mas não sei como desabilitar essa coisa de hardware, desculpe o transtorno.

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
It's really not working download another version of yours and the game closes the same way, I don't know what it is, I just know that the phone has updated to a new version, I'll try on another phone to see, sorry for the inconvenience. anything I'll let you know for you to update there on the sheet that you're not getting the mod on the note 9s cell phone, if I find the problem I'll also let you know.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's really not working download another version of yours and the game closes the same way, I don't know what it is, I just know that the phone has updated to a new version, I'll try on another phone to see, sorry for the inconvenience. anything I'll let you know for you to update there on the sheet that you're not getting the mod on the note 9s cell phone, if I find the problem I'll also let you know.
Did you install the original native Android APK of the game, or do you use the windows version and an emulator like Joiplay?

Can you run the game at all when the mod is not installed?

Did you try starting the game twice when the mod is installed?

Did you try changing the battery settings to prevent Android closing down the App? This is something phone specific. On a Samsung Galaxy S20, you go to settings, apps, Summertime Saga, Battery and chose "Not Restricted".

Dw066

Sep 6, 2021
sim eu instalei o jogo nativo do android. sim, o jogo abre normalmente sem o mod. sim, tentei iniciá-lo muitas vezes, muitas vezes seguidas para ver se ele abria. sim, acabei de mudar para irrestrito, mas ainda nada mudou. Acho que é o próprio celular, se está funcionando nos outros e porque é o celular

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes