Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Hey, bro, please put a comma or a dot here and there. I don't understand one word of what you write.

Again, chances of me answering are higher if I understand what you ask...
OK maybe better like this. You have the hairy mod, how about all the girls have a shaved mod and a normal game setting no mod?

I would not mind if you could add on to the hairy mod, that it has all of the girls that we can have a shaved mod. were with we can have the Option of like this

Option 1 shaved full smooth no hair .

Option 2 the normal game setting not modded

Option 3 hairy full bush

on each of all of the girls

So if that would not be hard to do, and also more transparent lingerie.

also yes Grey Wolf 73 something like that

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK maybe better like this. You have the hairy mod, how about all the girls have a shaved mod and a normal game setting no mod?

I would not mind if you could add on to the hairy mod, that it has all of the girls that we can have a shaved mod. were with we can have the Option of like this

Option 1 shaved full smooth no hair .

Option 2 the normal game setting not modded

Option 3 hairy full bush

on each of all of the girls

So if that would not be hard to do, and also more transparent lingerie.

also yes Grey Wolf 73 something like that
Most of the girls, especially those that have only been re-made recently, are already shaved. I would rather wait until a girl has been re-made with her story before I would do such a big thing. Also, for the time being I would not do such things before the tech upgrade, otherwise everything has to be done twice.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
What is broken? And what is "I-play" btw/?
"I-play" is the incest patch, that is what is broken i have tried 4 times to start the game from scratch and no incest

Edit - never mined got it working, it is not broken

also how hard is it to do more transparent lingerie, like turning Debbies bath robe in to a transparent lingerie style

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
"I-play" is the incest patch, that is what is broken i have tried 4 times to start the game from scratch and no incest

Edit - never mined got it working, it is not broken

also how hard is it to do more transparent lingerie, like turning Debbies bath robe in to a transparent lingerie style
It's simple maths on one handside. The more images affected the more effort. On the other handside, animations are especially difficult. I would not do this out of a principle for each girl but only if I would take a personal interest. And as I frequently stated, I would not do such a project until the tech update is out.

I mean, what do you think? Those images do not draw themselves alone. I cannot take an image and say: "Hey girl, undress and put this transparent robe on instead!"

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm having a bug while playing using Translations (0.20.11) is it really not compatible?
That's a bug in your translation (don't know what language that is). The text to be displayed is:
Code:
'{B} pergi bicara ke Juni {/b}, dia akan menjelaskan.'
But it has to be:
Code:
'{b}pergi bicara ke Juni{/b}, dia akan menjelaskan.'
with a lower case {b} and likely the spaces removed. Also, I guess the first word shoud be capitalized ("Pergi"). Community translations are not supported, and that's why. You might be able to skip past that dump with the "Ignore" button.

And no, it certainly has nothing to do with this mod.

Reactions: Yao Lao

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just uploaded version 0.20.13-1.01:
  • Anon can now watch the Captain and Sara's happy ending.
  • Sounds during new Odette Sugar Tats blowjob cum scene.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
It's simple maths on one handside. The more images affected the more effort. On the other handside, animations are especially difficult. I would not do this out of a principle for each girl but only if I would take a personal interest. And as I frequently stated, I would not do such a project until the tech update is out.

I mean, what do you think? Those images do not draw themselves alone. I cannot take an image and say: "Hey girl, undress and put this transparent robe on instead!"

I understand what you have said before about "I would not do such a project until the tech update is out." I was just wondering how hard it would be to do such a thing.

I'm thinking about trying my hand at it by dressing Dabbie in a lace bathrobe and dressing the rest of the girls in more sluty attire.

Yao Lao

May 5, 2018
That's a bug in your translation (don't know what language that is). The text to be displayed is:
Code:
'{B} pergi bicara ke Juni {/b}, dia akan menjelaskan.'
But it has to be:
Code:
'{b}pergi bicara ke Juni{/b}, dia akan menjelaskan.'
with a lower case {b} and likely the spaces removed. Also, I guess the first word shoud be capitalized ("Pergi"). Community translations are not supported, and that's why. You might be able to skip past that dump with the "Ignore" button.

And no, it certainly has nothing to do with this mod.
so i should ignore it? won't that be a problem in the future?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so i should ignore it? won't that be a problem in the future?
If you have that same dialog again, you will get the same error. Apart from asking the guys who do the translation there is not much you can do, except extracting the archive and fix it yourself. As I said, translations are not supported.

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
The only thing I feel this game is missing is a wetness modifier? There's a couple scenes that have it like sex with Helen. Other than that this mod is top knotch

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
lmao its hard to describe without sounding like a goon but her pussy juices. makes the scenes way hotter imo. also mc always talking about how wet a girl is but theres nothing to show for it lol
View attachment 1672493
I see. Did you notice that you can give Becca, Josephine and Maria sloppy seconds? That comes closest to what you wish for, I guess, plus more. However, it's very difficult and complicated to achieve, especially in scenes with a lot of variants (pregnant, early pregnant, not prgnant, hairy, shaved, and combinations etc.). Therefore, the scenes for the girls mentioned are only a proof of concept, I plan to add more after the tech upgrade.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes