Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 24, 2021
Did you download it from this site or from somewhere else? As already mentioned, unpack everything from the archive, as described in the installation section in the first post and in, well, the "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" that you are missing.
One might think the error message is quite clear though...
I read the error message and tried fixing it but it kept showing the same error, anyway i just freshly downloaded both of them and now it work, Thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What are your plans for the next version?
That's a bit hard to answer before the next version came out, bro ;)

If there is another pre-tech update, I will naughtify it as usual. If the tech update arrives, I cannot tell. There are about three thousand images in the mod alone that would need to be converted to the new screen resolution, plus another three thousand in the optional content. I guess I would need a weekend or two for that...

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
That's a bit hard to answer before the next version came out, bro ;)

If there is another pre-tech update, I will naughtify it as usual. If the tech update arrives, I cannot tell. There are about three thousand images in the mod alone that would need to be converted to the new screen resolution, plus another three thousand in the optional content. I guess I would need a weekend or two for that...
Okay. Just curious.

keepgoingkr97

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not sure what I did wrong here, I tried to close the game and reopened multiple times (restart required for mods), but the value of the parameter always reset back to normal. I don't have anything else installed in the game aside from Naughty Tribute and Hairy mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not sure what I did wrong here, I tried to close the game and reopened multiple times (restart required for mods), but the value of the parameter always reset back to normal. I don't have anything else installed in the game aside from Naughty Tribute and Hairy mod
> the parameter always reset back to normal

What "parameter" are you talking about, and what is "normal"?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

your fastest Modder did it again.

Version 0.20.13-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
  • Enhancement to the German translation pack with the new content (Google translated -- needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

Edit: Version 0.20.13-0.02 Alpha:
  • Fixed a bug that could occur when loading a save from a previous version, which was also there in the original game.

Last edited:

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
he put up all the stuff for it but no down load markers dont get me wrong i love your mod and i cant wait to use it again so thank you

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes