Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello and thank's for this mod, i wana try but does he work with - * patch ? :cool:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello community. On my way to the bank, I missed 'Mr. Monopoly' outside the bankbuilding. (v.20.13 p.02 alpha) What happened to him? ;-)
Ah, one thing again: I was robbed by the goons in front of the bank. So take care! ;-)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello community. On my way to the bank, I missed 'Mr. Monopoly' outside the bankbuilding. (v.20.13 p.02 alpha) What happened to him? ;-)
Ah, one thing again: I was robbed by the goons in front of the bank. So take care! ;-)
Pardon? Who is "Mr. Monopoly" supposed to be? What is v.20.13 p.02 alpha? Do you have the mod installed at all? And with the mod installed, the mob should not bother you if you have more than 200 bucks in your pocket.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020
I think secret worm has, I didn't. I took over some of his graphics (Crystal, Debbie and Diane for insance) that have it, but I do not actively maintain it.

Reactions: Xros23

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I think secret worm has, I didn't. I took over some of his graphics (Crystal, Debbie and Diane for insance) that have it, but I do not actively maintain it.
I used to love playing with Worms mod! I would consider yours far superior due to the gameplay aspects of it, but Worms visuals were top tier. I'm glad you didn't change much when absorbing his mod into yours. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, srk! It does not go unnoticed. Has Worms updated his mod recently? Do you recall if it was armpit hair or forearm hair? Not to be picky, but I don't remember and there's a huge difference ;):LOL:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I used to love playing with Worms mod! I would consider yours far superior due to the gameplay aspects of it, but Worms visuals were top tier. I'm glad you didn't change much when absorbing his mod into yours. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, srk! It does not go unnoticed. Has Worms updated his mod recently? Do you recall if it was armpit hair or forearm hair? Not to be picky, but I don't remember and there's a huge difference ;):LOL:
Sorry I did not keep up with his mod. One reason being that it does not work too well with my mod. But apart from armpit hair I also include some hairy options ;)

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I'm always happy for games that add more bush.
Same, bro. Games that add bush are so much better than mainstream shit. Games that add even more realism like leg hair, fuzzy asses and forearm hair, too, are so hard to find and so hard to make, but DAMN are they the best

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
What "of the pubes or hair textures" do you mean? The optional content contains a lot of hair. Just check the screenshots.
I apologize. I meant to ask if you had drawn any of it yourself, not implement it into your mod. That was my bad :KEK:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I apologize. I meant to ask if you had drawn any of it yourself, not implement it into your mod. That was my bad :KEK:
The main problem is not drawing some pubes, or taking them from another mod. One pube will fit for all the nude bodies of the same girl because they are all aligned at the same position, so it's just copy and paste. The main problem are the animations, where each frame is different. If not done right, it just looks bad even if it's off by only one pixel. Therefore, each frame must be aligned with care, frame by frame, so that everything fits. Same for pregnant bellies, or clothing. I guess that's the main reason there is so little pregnant sex in the original game, and so few pubes.

That being said, yes, I've drawn most of the hairy content myself, especially the newest additions (Grace, Crystal, Josephine, Roxxy, Becca and Missy), but also a good part of what I took from Secret Worm because my mod has many more images, especiallly in animations.

• Red Heart

gooddmano

Oct 11, 2017
When I install the mod it says there is an issue with the Python script? Anyone else have this issue? On Mac

While running game code:
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0 -- game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0 -- game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 29, in <module>
class Game(KeepRefs):
NameError: name 'KeepRefs' is not defined

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I install the mod it says there is an issue with the Python script? Anyone else have this issue? On Mac

While running game code:
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0 -- game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0 -- game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 29, in <module>
class Game(KeepRefs):
NameError: name 'KeepRefs' is not defined
You know you are using an ancient version of the mod? 0.17.5-1.0 is from December 2018 and was the very first version that ever came out. So congratulation for your artifact keeping, but I would very much like to know where you got that from...?

Anyways, go to the first post of this thread and download the most current version of the mod, and while you are at it, of the game itself (in the game's main thread).

And install everything fresh, i.e. delete everything from the installation folders (except maybe what is inside the saves folder), so that you do not keep any zombie files. You also need to check your installation path, "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0 -- game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy" is definitely wrong. The mod needs to be inside the game folder directly, not in a subdirectory of game, therefore the file should be called "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy".

Last edited:

Reinzo

Mar 8, 2022
Hello, when I pasted the mods. The game keeps loading and the menu wont even appear how do i fix this, its on mobile

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes