Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
I know this already been asked for so much time but does this mod avaiable for Android version ? I accidentally play with your mod since the beginning that I'm so used to it :whistle:

xiaohei

Mar 7, 2021
Guys I don't know how to organize the files for this mod can you please send me an organized one? Please.

Sexaddict8@

May 29, 2019
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.14:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.14-1.03:
  • More naughtification of the new scenes.
    • Creampies.
    • Push-in and pull-out.
    • Dick throbing and pussy rubbing.
  • Additions to new text translations.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!
I like the images so far, but I cannot get this to work, even on clean install. Actually everytime I downloaded the file, the text file doesn't open. The text name is Naughty Tribute Mod Readme. It actually causes the browser to hang for some seconds saying it is not responding, but when it stop working the file is never opened.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I like the images so far, but I cannot get this to work, even on clean install. Actually everytime I downloaded the file, the text file doesn't open. The text name is Naughty Tribute Mod Readme. It actually causes the browser to hang for some seconds saying it is not responding, but when it stop working the file is never opened.
Erm... sorry? You don't download a "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme" file. You click on one of the links in post 1 to download the archive "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03.zip". This archive has to be extracted into the game folder, like stated in the "Installation" section of post 1. The archive contains a readme file, but you don't have to click on it. Just start the game exe.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
After downloading an open it with winrar or other unpacker, you should see this:

1663871666441.png

Everything must be in the game folder.

If you downloaded also the optional files you see this in any unpacker:

1663871911011.png

This must not be installed in the game folder, it must be in the same folder in which the game folder is, or in other words, where you executable Summertime Saga file is.

Reactions: srksrk 68
Jul 21, 2017
When will you make the update for 15?
on average the creator takes about 3-4 days for an initial release usually has a bug or two then about a day or two later a stable version it's all about the workload so it could be Anyware between 3 days to a week depending. I've been using the mod since its first hit the form

tankumunku

Jan 11, 2018
Love the mod! Got a couple of suggestions for QoL improvements. Would be nice to have a higher variety of moaning sounds during scenes as well as rules that check for which moan was used last to avoid repeats. Another one would be to put a guarantee 1 or 2 animation delay before the next moan activates to avoid audio overlap.

Udplay

Jun 8, 2021
Well, thanks for the praise. But I am no artist. I took DC's work and copy/pasted it into new images mostly. So, modding facial expressions is something that you would not want me to do...

I did try to put the girls' original extasy face into the new pre-cumshot animation for Bisette (missionary) and Crystal, but this has to be done for each frame, with each face slightly moved/rotated, and I did not feel it worth the effort. I also tried to animate earrings more vigorously in some of those animations, but I must admit I was more focused on bouncing boobies ;)

However, who knows what I do when I find the time? Is there a girl you took special interest?
hello mam/sir i really request you to make the nughty tribute mod for summer time saga 20.15.0

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
BTW what are you gonna do when the tech update comes out?
Getting used to new engine and updating everything would be hella work, thou 'preciate all the work, your mod is one of the reason I haven't given up on this game

Reactions: Happiness0546

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When will you make the update for 15?
on average the creator takes about 3-4 days for an initial release usually has a bug or two then about a day or two later a stable version it's all about the workload so it could be Anyware between 3 days to a week depending. I've been using the mod since its first hit the form
Love the mod! Got a couple of suggestions for QoL improvements. Would be nice to have a higher variety of moaning sounds during scenes as well as rules that check for which moan was used last to avoid repeats. Another one would be to put a guarantee 1 or 2 animation delay before the next moan activates to avoid audio overlap.
update mod new version 0-20-15 pls
Do not start to stress by asking for the mod, give those who have to create it the time to do it. If not, sooner or later the creator gets tired and gives up everything.
hello mam/sir i really request you to make the nughty tribute mod for summer time saga 20.15.0
View attachment 2064975
Now time to wait. Good luck srksrk.
BTW what are you gonna do when the tech update comes out?
Getting used to new engine and updating everything would be hella work, thou 'preciate all the work, your mod is one of the reason I haven't given up on this game
Guys, this is to inform you that I just downloaded the new game release and are in the process of updating the mod. It will take some days to get it functional and bug free, but hopefully I will bring the first Alpha release out today. Please be patient.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

first Alpha release is up!

Version 0.20.15-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
    • New content has neither been tested nor naughtified yet.
    • Cookie jar scenes for old content do work.
    • Game should work as far as only old content is concerned.
    • New content is likely to work -- not guaranteed.
  • Improvement to Ms. Bissettes bouncing titties animation before orgasm.
  • Introduced new configuration parameter DISABLE_SPLASH (default 0). If set to 1, the age verification screen will be skipped. By doing so, you confirm to be of legal age.
    • If you are using translations, note that the default value 0 will override parameter USE_TRANSLATIONS. Translation files bring their own splash screen.
  • Better formatting of traceback exceptions happening before game start, in case the mod is not correctly installed.
  • Additions to new text translation mechanism.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
    • New content is only machine translated (Google Translate) and may contain errors.
Enjoy!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes