Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
is there a way to play the game without the mod with a game save you made with the mod? i tried this but it gave me errors

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
I've been playing this mod on Android for over a year now, and I have the same problem.
Since most users didn't mention this, I thought it was an Android-only issue...
hm, glad it wasn’t only me. it’s probably depends on the android device you’re using since he said it was a graphic drivers issue. i’m using a $200 nord n10 as my 2nd phone, iphone 13 pro as my main

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've been playing this mod on Android for over a year now, and I have the same problem.
hm, glad it wasn’t only me. it’s probably depends on the android device you’re using since he said it was a graphic drivers issue. i’m using a $200 nord n10 as my 2nd phone, iphone 13 pro as my main
You can try to set parameter SMOOTHING to 0, maybe it helps.

Reactions: Happiness0546

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
You can try to set parameter SMOOTHING to 0, maybe it helps.
Until now, the character's movement stopped with the rainbow glitch effect, but when I tried that method, the rainbow glitch effect disappeared! Now there are only problems with the character not moving in the sex scene.
This phenomenon occurs after a certain amount of time after the game is played, and every time the game is re-run, it return to normal.
I'm satisfied that the effect that hurts my eyes is gone, but if there is another way to set it up, please let me know.:giggle:

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Until now, the character's movement stopped with the rainbow glitch effect, but when I tried that method, the rainbow glitch effect disappeared! Now there are only problems with the character not moving in the sex scene.
This phenomenon occurs after a certain amount of time after the game is played, and every time the game is re-run, it return to normal.
I'm satisfied that the effect that hurts my eyes is gone, but if there is another way to set it up, please let me know.:giggle:
Well, I can only say that I don't have a problem on a Galaxy S20...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is there a way to play the game without the mod with a game save you made with the mod? i tried this but it gave me errors
There is parameter DISABLE_MOD which does exactly that while the mod is still installed.

Xdankdaddy

Oct 14, 2018
Mind telling me how you got it to work properly on Android the game crashes on startup most of the time for me i even went as far as trying to make a modded apk with this mod installed and it just force closes every time

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Mind telling me how you got it to work properly on Android the game crashes on startup most of the time for me i even went as far as trying to make a modded apk with this mod installed and it just force closes every time
You may find something in your phone.'s power settings. I guess it's Android's energy saving mechanism kicking in. Otherwise, please provide some details about how it is crashing.

Xdankdaddy

Oct 14, 2018
You may find something in your phone.'s power settings. I guess it's Android's energy saving mechanism kicking in. Otherwise, please provide some details about how it is crashing.
It will start up normally up to the point where the age verification would pop up on the vanilla port and then closes, I don't get the pop up(app not responding) for a crash though and re-opening it from recent app screen just gives me a black screen so I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, I'll try uninstalling everything and create a fresh save(i have the original saves backed up) so all the files are fresh and see if it will run normally without the mod

Edit: tested without the moded files and it works using the latest version of the Vanilla game, so i might be doing something wrong during installation or have replaced the wrong files I'll try a few different things and see if i get the mod to work

Edit 2: i got it working it was an issue with the game files thanks for the mod enjoying it so far

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It will start up normally up to the point where the age verification would pop up on the vanilla port and then closes, I don't get the pop up(app not responding) for a crash though and re-opening it from recent app screen just gives me a black screen so I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, I'll try uninstalling everything and create a fresh save(i have the original saves backed up) so all the files are fresh and see if it will run normally without the mod

Edit: tested without the moded files and it works using the latest version of the Vanilla game, so i might be doing something wrong during installation or have replaced the wrong files I'll try a few different things and see if i get the mod to work

Edit 2: i got it working it was an issue with the game files thanks for the mod enjoying it so far
Glad it works. Have fun ;)

Reactions: Xdankdaddy

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You download and install the optional content, then go to the mod's settings (click on the mod version number in main menu) and configure the overrides parameters in section 7 Optional Content accordingly. It's all described in post 1 of this thread. Note that only one option for each girl can be active at the same time.

In your case, set parameter OVERRIDES_MARIA_HEELS_HAIRY to 1.

conghpld1234

May 30, 2021
You download and install the optional content, then go to the mod's settings (click on the mod version number in main menu) and configure the overrides parameters in section 7 Optional Content accordingly. It's all described in post 1 of this thread. Note that only one option for each girl can be active at the same time.

In your case, set parameter OVERRIDES_MARIA_HEELS_HAIRY to 1.
1659796436765.png
Not like you said above, can you be more specific?

Reactions: pletoxxx

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.14:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.14-1.03:
  • More naughtification of the new scenes.
    • Creampies.
    • Push-in and pull-out.
    • Dick throbing and pussy rubbing.
  • Additions to new text translations.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!
I’m probably just dumb but the android part just doesn’t make since at all too me I’ve been trying to make this work on Android for the longest

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes