Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is the config menu the 1 -9 selection thing? If so I'm reading through the options can't seem to read where it is
Maybe I should create a section in the first post, but it's not so difficult to find -- you've been almost there:
screenshot0005- Screen nt_readme (nt_readme black).jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's not entirely obvious but I found it. Had to click the version then the create button is now at the bottom
OK, this file looks almost regular. But the log.txt section seems to be truncated, so my guess is that there might be an issue with the default renderer (GL).

When you start the game and in the main menu press SHIFT-G, there should be a white window with some options. On the upper right, the renderer selection should be set to "Automatically choose". Set this to "Force Angle/DirectX Renderer", then at the bottom choose "Return" and then close and restart the game.

See if that fixes the issue. If not, check if there is a difference when you run the game in windowed mode or full screen. Also, create a new diagnosis file and attach it here, as well as the log.txt file.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

Edit: Are you sure your graphic drivers are up to date? On the intel support side I find version 30.0.101.1994 to be the latest version for your hardware (Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics), but the log.txt tells me you are using 30.0.101.1298. You may want to check on intel.com support section.

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
OK, this file looks almost regular. But the log.txt section seems to be truncated, so my guess is that there might be an issue with the default renderer (GL).

When you start the game and in the main menu press SHIFT-G, there should be a white window with some options. On the upper right, the renderer selection should be set to "Automatically choose". Set this to "Force Angle/DirectX Renderer", then at the bottom choose "Return" and then close and restart the game.

See if that fixes the issue. If not, check if there is a difference when you run the game in windowed mode or full screen. Also, create a new diagnosis file and attach it here, as well as the log.txt file.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

Edit: Are you sure your graphic drivers are up to date? On the intel support side I find version 30.0.101.1994 to be the latest version for your hardware (Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics), but the log.txt tells me you are using 30.0.101.1298. You may want to check on intel.com support section.
The Force Angle/DirectX Renderer fixed the issue so far. Also I might have I have an alienware and forget it have more than just the RTX 3070 ti in it, because it has the integrated graphics. I'll look in to updating that if it isn't thanks

Oct 5, 2021
HELP!!! Everytime i get in a convo with a character the screen spasms and flickers black, it really annoying and i dont know if its because of the naughty tribute mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
HELP!!! Everytime i get in a convo with a character the screen spasms and flickers black, it really annoying and i dont know if its because of the naughty tribute mod
One page back on June 28th one guy had similar problems . Please try to do the same things and see if it helps.

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
There is a bug where some commands don't work when sleeping together in Debbie's room. Kissing, Cuddle, etc... (Keep going button)

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.14:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.14-1.03:
  • More naughtification of the new scenes.
    • Creampies.
    • Push-in and pull-out.
    • Dick throbing and pussy rubbing.
  • Additions to new text translations.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!

Hi, i’m getting an issue where some sex scenes have a rainbow glitch effect. it disappears after sex scenes. i’ve reinstalled the mod 2 times but it still happens randomly

• Wow
Reactions: shane420

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, i’m getting an issue where some sex scenes have a rainbow glitch effect. it disappears after sex scenes. i’ve reinstalled the mod 2 times but it still happens randomly
Last time another guy had this, it appeared to be graphic driver related. One page back on June 28th one guy had similar problems. Please try to do the same things and see if it helps.

kooebee

Jun 15, 2022
Last time another guy had this, it appeared to be graphic driver related. One page back on June 28th one guy had similar problems. Please try to do the same things and see if it helps.
hi, i’m on android OS, i think he’s on windows. so i don’t think can “upgrade” my graphic drivers. i’ll try to do a full clean install to see if that fixes

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i’m on android OS, i think he’s on windows. so i don’t think can “upgrade” my graphic drivers. i’ll try to do a full clean install to see if that fixes
I've been playing this mod on Android for over a year now, and I have the same problem.
Since most users didn't mention this, I thought it was an Android-only issue...

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes